PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!

rinaku
04-23-2002, 03:11 PM
My cousin has left, and has stopped useing this account! This means no more one liners, and I can rid of the weird profile! Oh look, I'm an Initiate, too...

Dirk the Daring
04-23-2002, 03:20 PM
So when you said this (http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54710#post581527), was that really you, or your cousin? So it was really your cousin's fault you got banned? Oh, and if, I say IF, your cousin was a problem and kept using your account, why not jump to the user cp and change the password, that way your cousin would not have been able to log on.

Hermit
04-23-2002, 03:26 PM
This just sounds like another case of "blaming someone else for your mishaps" to me. I don't recall you ever stating anything about your cousin prior to just now. You've never once mentioned this so called "cousin" of your in rebuttle to any of your warnings or shortcomings.

I don't believe you. I don't think many others will either.

Blaming others for your own actions is just gay... grow up! Just take responsibility for what you've done, say your sorry, and get on with your life. You were rightfully banned based on your actions, so quit making excuses about it already. No one likes a liar, in any form. ;)

Now go post wonderul things and be a good member from now on :thumbsup:

theplustwo
04-23-2002, 03:29 PM
How often does your 'cousin' come over to your house? it seems that he would have to physically be at your computer to use the forums after you logged on. Maybe the lesson we should all learn here is to log off!

Darunia
04-23-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by fmehmobile
How often does your 'cousin' come over to your house? it seems that he would have to physically be at your computer to use the forums after you logged on. Maybe the lesson we should all learn here is to log off!

If you don't know how to log-off,use the link at the below of the main page or this neato link ;) (http://boards.armageddongames.com/member.php?s=&action=logout)

theplustwo
04-23-2002, 03:59 PM
I know how to log out, I just don't think rinaku does. Except for the fact that his cousin is a fictional character anyhow, so it doesnt even matter.

Damn you, PrinceD47, you got me when that link was in your sig (click here for to win admin powers):meanie:

MegaMan3000
04-23-2002, 04:03 PM
why did you not just cange your password if it was ur cousin?

Darunia
04-23-2002, 04:04 PM
[Damn you, PrinceD47, you got me when that link was in your sig (click here for to win admin powers):meanie:

LOL, then I have two members that fell. I never thinked someone will fell in it :laughing:

theplustwo
04-23-2002, 04:08 PM
I was talking to bigjoe on aim and his profile says 'click here if you post at agn' and it was the same link!! all I could say was 'Rats, foiled again!'

Darunia
04-23-2002, 04:12 PM
I was talking to bigjoe on aim and his profile says 'click here if you post at agn' and it was the same link!! all I could say was 'Rats, foiled again!'

Yes? Then visit my homepage!

theplustwo
04-23-2002, 04:14 PM
god I am stupid.:mad:

Darunia
04-23-2002, 04:16 PM
god I am stupid.:mad:

I'm gonna guess that's true ;)

theplustwo
04-23-2002, 04:20 PM
hey! that wasn't necessary!

I was expecting you to have an actuall homepage, but that it would have that link in it. D'Oh!

Darunia
04-23-2002, 04:25 PM
hey! that wasn't necessary!

I was expecting you to have an actuall homepage, but that it would have that link in it. D'Oh!

Lol, sorry. In fact, I ahve a web page, but I never thought of add a log off AGN link. Is a nice idea... ;)

theplustwo
04-23-2002, 04:26 PM
you should add that to the www button instead of the log off thing. I would like to see it.