PDA

View Full Version : and then she broke my heart

Beldaran
04-22-2002, 11:51 PM
I told her that I loved her, I would love her forever, and that she'd never find a love as loyal and strong as mine.

And she said thanks but no thanks.

And then she broke my heart.

Alas, I'm a bit down and out tonight.:(

E-FORCE
04-22-2002, 11:56 PM
!!!CLICHE WARNING!!! Don't worry. There're other fish in the sea.
But on the serious side. You'll get over her and be able to find someone else, or be able to spend some time to yourself to recuperate and think about other stuff. Its not the end of the world, but it could have been worse.

Beldaran
04-22-2002, 11:59 PM
Thanks man. Yeah, I know. I'll get over it. I'm not destroyed etc. It's not the end of life as we know it. But god damn, she was beautiful, kind...and she smelled good. I hope I find some one who smells as good as she did.;)

E-FORCE
04-23-2002, 12:01 AM
Exactly how far did you go with this relationship with her anyway before this incident?

Beldaran
04-23-2002, 12:06 AM
I dated her for 2 years and I thought we would get married. Now she's dating this fag from my math class in college.

I can get over this! There's always http://www.celebrityscreensavers.com/images/ashleyjudd.jpg to keep me company.
:D

E-FORCE
04-23-2002, 12:10 AM
Good for you man. It sometimes helps to get over someone by figuring out some bad qualities, or habits of the person you were with just to help you understand that she was not the greatest person in the world.

Jemsee
04-23-2002, 12:18 AM
Bummer man. 2 years...that's tuff.
Oh, did you hear Mr. Cow is going on his first date.
One ends and one beginns.
Jeesh...I feel like I may break into song...Circle of Life or somthing.

Beldaran
04-23-2002, 01:09 AM
OK here is a list of things that bugged me about her just so I'll feel better:

She liked really dumb pop music
She was too emotional
She spent too much time just wasting time
She always thought I liked other girls
She didn't admire good artists
She didn't like video games AT ALL
She didn't like VanHalen
She had never been to a rock concert
She was a teacher's pet
She wasn't into Star Wars
She liked cold temperatures better than warm
She liked school
and she gave me up for some over emotional sap who spends all his time at church and doesn't have any goals and it is just stupid so now I will stop thinking about it.:(

Rijuhn
04-23-2002, 01:38 AM
I know how you feel man. And from what you've stated she seems to be a stereo-typical blone trying to make her place in the world. It's better you find someone who knows what true music is, because like you, I respect music a lot. Oh, and not to mention video games.

DarkPanther
04-23-2002, 10:13 AM
If it makes you feel any better.... I dated a girl for two years. I initiated the break up, but only to better our relationship. I fully expected to get back together in another month or two. I mean after two years, you've got a lot that's almost impossible to give up.

Anyways....

After 2 weeks she was sleeping with my only enemy in life (kid hated me all my high-school life b/c I was "popular" but I was always nice to him). He successfully talked her into bed and into sex and so she lost her virginity to him, felt guilty about it, and is now married to him with a kid. And probably all because the fag was trying to "get back" at me for things I never did to him. Oh well... hope he's happy he's got a girl he doesn't deserve and that he's making her live in regret and depression.

You'll find what you're lookin' for. Don't settle for less.