PDA

View Full Version : starcraft

Paradox
04-22-2002, 09:44 PM
just wondering, does anyone play starcraft anymore? is anyone waiting for warcraft 3?

i still play starcraft, though not quite as often as i used to, and i am more into the mapmaking part of it than anything else. and i am waiting for WC3.

Mak-X
04-22-2002, 10:13 PM
I used to play Starcraft a whole lot back when I was in a clan. I would play and play and play. I got good enough at playing speed wise and strategwise to be considered a average player I think. I'll still play it every several months when I get the itch but I'm not that into it anymore. Its still one of my favorite games. I've never played any Warcraft games but I'm sure I would like Warcraft 3, but my computer couldn't handle it.

Jemsee
04-22-2002, 10:20 PM
I played the first one through, then awhyle back picked up the expasion. Wanted to refresh myself with the story and started #one again, finished it but never started #2. Stupid huh.
And yes I liked it well enough but of the two I like warcraft better.
Am looking forward to #WC3.

AtmaWeapon
04-22-2002, 10:23 PM
I still play it from time to time. My problem is and always has been I don't have the time to play a good game often. I'm not very good, still a n00b. I did the single player missions with terran, some of the zerg missions, and I still know nothing about Protoss except they piss me off. I love the game, but I don't have the time.

Seigeless
04-22-2002, 10:26 PM
You're right, I rarely play starcraft these days, especially with games such as Empire Earth and Age of Empires around. I can't wait until Warcraft III comes out! I'm already addicted to Warcrafts I & II, and I hope Warcraft III is going to be even better!

Starfalcon2
04-23-2002, 01:07 AM
I can't wait Warcraft III come out! Warcraft II my first addicted of a game. I already finished third storyline's orc and never finish storyline's human!