PDA

View Full Version : Cow Troubles

MrCow
04-22-2002, 08:20 PM
need people's input on what I should do on my first date I know the basics but I'm just curious what you have to say and be serious.

PrfectGREG
04-22-2002, 08:26 PM
what r u doing? Movie, dinner, hanging out??

uhh at any rate just be cool, calm, and be urself. Try being funny and cool to be with. Ask about fav bands, movies, school stuff ect. Good luck Cow Person..;)

mrz84
04-22-2002, 08:26 PM
all i have to say is that you better have some good plans for tonight or your in deep cheese cow. ( :laughing: cheese cow! get it? :laughing: ) well anyway, i just think that that you should just act like a ormal person. i mean come on, how bad could it be? its not like youre going to get smooooshed by an anime mallet if you do something wrong.......does she like large mallets? if so, id be on your best behavior. and dont forget: when in dought, pinky out! and may the :kawaii: be with you! :kawaii:

MrCow
04-22-2002, 08:28 PM
well we are going to the movies and I've been friends with her for a little while I'm going this weekend so I have time.

Toolie
04-22-2002, 08:42 PM
This would not be the place to ask for advice. Just look around you...

PrfectGREG
04-22-2002, 08:43 PM
what movie?

Well heres a few places were akward silence may creep up on you:

Car ride there
In mall buying tickets
before movie starts
after movie
car ride home

I recomend talking about stuff during these moments. Also make witty comments durring the movie. You know like if theres a lame cheesey scene be like "man how much money went into that scene..." lol or something.

ANyway hope u have fun. My Jr Prom is in a few weeks I hope I have fun with my date.

Paradox
04-22-2002, 08:57 PM
DONT MESS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she could hate you forever lol

actually, just be as you normally would (since you're going to have to do that eventually anyway if you want to get to know her well, and vice versa) and if things dont work out, then they don't. there's not much you can do about that...

plith
04-22-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Paradox
DONT MESS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something you started doing since... what? 7th grade? 6th grade? Earlier than that. Boy, I'd like to see you get a date. Actually I wouldn't, because then I would lose bet money.

AtmaWeapon
04-22-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Toolie
This would not be the place to ask for advice. Just look around you...

Harsh, biting truth, Toolie. That's why I luv ya!

Anyway, on topic, be yourself, be yourself, and most importantly, BE YOURSELF!!! If you put on some kind of new personality, one of two things will happen: 1) she'll hate it, or 2) she'll fall in love with it, and later on when she finds out it's not you, you are going to hurt her very much, and possibly hurt yourself.

I pretty much agree with PrfectGREG's advice, talk about stuff. Anything. Find stuff you are both interested in, and talk about it. I also like the witty comments during the movie idea, but be careful, if she seems to get pissed off, cut it out real fast. Also, if you don't usually think up witty comments during movies, it's probably better if you don't try and start now. It won't hurt if you don't do it as much as if you look like you are trying to impress her.

Basically, if you are trying too hard to impress her, and she finds out, it's going to be bad. The best way to impress a girl is to not try and impress her. That way, if your natural self impresses her, she'll never be disappointed with you, and you've got yourself a g/f!

mrz84
04-22-2002, 09:19 PM
i think atma's advice is a good as its gonna get. :kawaii:

plith
04-22-2002, 11:18 PM
It also happens to be rather boring. So here's some new, INTERESTING advice!

DON'T BE YOURSELF! PEOPLE HATE YOU!
Instead, try acting like those movie stars you see... you know! The ones who spontaneously break into songs to impress their oh-so-beautiful woman who just so happens to be equally able to join in the same song and already know all the words.

Or... you know... you could just... flip her off to see her reaction...

Jemsee
04-23-2002, 12:12 AM
Well I can not add too much to what has already been said.
But as to keep conversation going, don't be afread to talk a little about yourself, don't be bragging but just stuff you like.
Ask her questions and stuff, but don't be writting a book like an interview eather.
Have fun.

MrCow
04-23-2002, 07:11 AM
We were friends before this so we already know about each other man you people need to read what I said... anyways thanx for the advice and atma I think your advice is the best so far.

Dirk the Daring
04-23-2002, 08:17 AM
As I said before, bring her flowers. Not like a dozen roses, carnations are nice, maybe a couple of those, and give them to her when you pick her up. She will love it, and you will get some miles out of it. Make sure you open doors for her, car door, mall door, door into theatre, everything but the bathroom door, she probably won't appreciate that one. To recap what Atma said, be yourself, and have a good time. Keep us posted on your plans, have you picked out a movie yet?