PDA

View Full Version : My beautiful mug.

Rijuhn
04-22-2002, 07:07 PM
A pic of me. Hi AGN!

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.geocities.com/deljihn/Rijuhn.jpg

So, do I look like how any of you expected me to? Do I look like someone famous, cause I don't think I do. And the reason I look like I'm brain dead is because my friend who took the picture intention got bad shots to piss me off. DAMMIT!:mad:

He got pics of me just before I went to another friend's ring dance (my friend I went with is a girl.)

Dirk the Daring
04-23-2002, 08:57 AM
You remind me of Fez on the 70's show, Wilmer Valderrama is his real name.

http://www.barnwellct.org/pics/fezbros.jpg

Hermit
04-23-2002, 09:24 AM
It's too bad you don't look just like me... LOL

Nice pics, and no, not what I expected :thumbsup:

Jemsee
04-23-2002, 11:06 AM
I expected longer hair a beard and a staff...
oh thats your avatar...nevermind ;)

theplustwo
04-23-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Hermit
It's too bad you don't look just like me... LOL

Nice pics, and no, not what I expected :thumbsup:

:D Yeah, I was expecting you to look like the pic hermit posted of his goat-e the other day!

Leon S. Kennedy
04-23-2002, 05:17 PM
Rajhun I didnt expect that i thought u would look like a computer kid . . . . .

Rijuhn
04-24-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Leon S. Kennedy
Rajhun I didnt expect that i thought u would look like a computer kid . . . . .

Exactly. I knew that most of you expected a skinny pale wierdo, of somesort. And because I wanted everyone to marvel at my glorious face. :D I'll see if my friend will let me borrow his camera, so I can get some more pics of my beautiful mug, hehe.

Dragon Omega
04-24-2002, 01:14 AM
:eyebrow: Keanu Reeves?:mischief:

Rijuhn
04-24-2002, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Dragon Omega
:eyebrow: Keanu Reeves?

Do you seriously think I look like Keanu Reeves? Several people have said that I look like him, but I don't know why. The hair?:confused: And I'm not sure if that's a good thing to say or not.

Dragon Omega
04-24-2002, 02:35 AM
The hair helps with the assumption, but you also have a similar face make and your head is shaped about the same way...:mischief:

Rijuhn
04-24-2002, 02:43 AM
But still, is that a good thing or not? I now notice that some of my mannerisms are the same as his so that's probably the main reason why. And I don't like being compared to a 20-something year-old, gay guy, that plays Fez on "That 70's Show". AAAHHhh!! I don't look like him!:(

obi
04-24-2002, 02:54 AM
I would make a nice comment, but I can't view it on my school compies, copying the address won't work either. Is there any other mirror site that won't be locked out?

Dragon Omega
04-24-2002, 03:10 AM
But still, is that a good thing or not?
Well, that depends on how you look at it...:mischief:

Rijuhn
04-25-2002, 11:40 PM
I've decided to bring this thread back up to ask a few questions.

1) Why don't more of you post your pics of yourself? Are you scared that people will see what you really look like? Or are you a freak that thinks that someone is going to stalk and kill you?:lmao:

2) I needs someone elses opinion. Does anyone else think I look like Keanu Reeves? Seriously?

3) I like this one girl a lot. Her name is Liah, but she lives approx. 40 minutes away, and I don't really know what I can do to meet with her. I used to go to HSP and see her there, but now I take all my HS classes at my teacher's house (closer than HSP is.) I think I'm falling in love with her, but it's probably infatuation, but I really want to get to know her better. I know my dad wouldn't let me drive all the way to her house, and I'm not even sure if her parents would let me visit her or not, because she's most likely a strong Christian with morals. I think I know what to do, but I'd still like some advice. Thanks.

Dragon Omega
04-26-2002, 06:32 AM
1: I don't have a scanner or digital camera.

2: N/A

3: Sorry, can't help you in that department...:mischief: