PDA

View Full Version : HELP- Illusion of Gaia and Breath of Fire!

obi
04-22-2002, 05:02 PM
Okay, on IoG, I am up to the incan temple, I am in the room where when you play the wind song, a tile lights up, I have killed all enemies in this area and don't know what to do!

BoF -
I have the magicaj water container but the cave containging the wather is surrounded by trees! how do I get to it?

MrCow
04-22-2002, 05:14 PM
well in BoF you need BOW I believe and in IoG I forget its been a while since I played.

Brasel
04-22-2002, 05:29 PM
Stand on the tile in IoG for awhile. It will take awhile.

Warlock
04-22-2002, 05:39 PM
God I hate that part (IoG).. I mean, I'd know how to do everything else in the game b/c I rented it a lot, except that part I would forget every time b/c the actual way to do it didn't seem to work all the time (like Sir Anthony said, I wasn't waiting long enough).. grr..

Glenn the Great
04-22-2002, 07:46 PM
Oh yeah, I hated that room. I played Illusion of Gaia for the first time 3 days ago, and beat it the day before yesterday. I got stuck at that part for awhile, until on a hunch I held the fast forward button down while standing on it.

And yeah, in Breath of Fire, you can walk through forests is Bow is in your party.

Elemental Knight
04-22-2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Glenn the Great
And yeah, in Breath of Fire, you can walk through forests is Bow is in your party.

Note that he has to be in the FRONT of your party.

obi
04-23-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Elemental Knight

Note that he has to be in the FRONT of your party.

In no point in the gme is the fact that bow can walk through forests mentioned in the game. Thanks!:D

Oh yeah, I hated that room. I played Illusion of Gaia for the first time 3 days ago, and beat it the day before yesterday. I got stuck at that part for awhile, until on a hunch I held the fast forward button down while standing on it.

I think I'll use speed up as well.:laughing:

Well, thanks guys!:thumbsup: