PDA

View Full Version : Creation of Damnation Demo v2

Lord AxaliaN
04-22-2002, 03:07 PM
I just unleashed the demo of Creation of Damnation unto the world. (Well, currently it's still uploading) You can find the url in my sig.

New:

Level 2 - Pool of Radiance
The Defiled Church (95%)

Oh yeah, and layers. But that's not that important ;)

of course, there are various fixes and updates, which I didnt remember, 'cuz I wuz drunken at the time ;)

Greets, and hope to hear reactions from you.

For now, w0ot w0ot! (my newest mating call @ school)

Emaleth of Donn
04-22-2002, 07:56 PM
ok, see what you have fixed with this. Really liking the music too, goes with the theme. Anyhoo.. Pool of Radiance. must be doing something wrong as I have gotten the compass & map, but going to the right of the entrance I can't go any further unless I have the hammer. Did I miss getting that? I went as far on the left side of the entrance as I could go. Maybe missing something in those rooms. Will try it again tomorrow.

Did notice though since I am playing it with the 152 version that your Aquamentus is normal (well..lol, the two of them) to where the quests made with the 152 version are a bit off kilter to say the least. Oh, I did notice that the triforce room in L1, I could see it but couldn't get to it, blocked by something. I just figured I didn't need it at the time so just went on.

Oh and the Bomb shop, when I left the shop, I was in the left middle stone wall, but easily walked right out of it. And getting the map from one of the Witch Sisters, walking out has you right in the water, but with the flippers, no matter :-)

Great job though! Keep going on it please :-)

EDIT: Typos and don't know my right from my left lol

EDIT2: okies, found it..lol, gotta use those bombs Ema. Oh, forgot to mention, like the graphic you have set up for the items. Unique! Take it I'm done with the demo as the church is behind the armos that won't move?

EDIT3: Ok, found the church..lol, wrong spot. If I remember, you don't have it all finished correct? Well, found a bug for you. Left of the sword, when you go doen the stairs, you are in an item room, with the statue? But you have one of the witch sisters overlapping with a bottle of magic. With that you are stuck as you can't go through the bricks from the item room layering to get the bottle or even leave the room. I did get to the second part though (north of the sword), but I saw that you hadn't finished that yet as bombs all around didn't do anything and there isn't any doors.

Can't wait to see the next installment :-)