PDA

View Full Version : Ganon cameo in LOZ:MM!

Fiyerstorm
04-22-2002, 12:59 AM
If you guys never noticed this, when you start a new game and after you make that big fall and get turned into a Deku Scrub then you gotta open the door for Tatl. Well if you look at the door in the First-Person mode and you'll see a outline drawing on Ganon on it. I just discovered that earlier today. Cool, huh?:cool:

The Silent Assassin
04-22-2002, 11:49 AM
Really? I'll have to check that out.

vegeta1215
04-22-2002, 12:29 PM
Woah! Really? Damn, I have to wait till this weekend to go home and see it. Rats!

mrz84
04-22-2002, 01:10 PM
i wish i still had mm. can you post a pic of it or something? :kawaii:

Mak-X
04-22-2002, 04:33 PM
I'll have to try that. Sounds like a good place to put it since you wouldn't notice it unless you look around. Its probably an injoke the Majora's Mask team put in. The Triforce symbols in the Stone Tower blocks when you flip it upside down must be a inside joke too. Has anyone noticed that the moon looks a lot like Ganondorf though? It might be easier to see this if you look at the moon trophy in Super Smash Bros. Melee. It has the evil, hatred look with a big noise like Ganon. Except Ganondorf wouldn't have his teeth showing like the Moon. They probably used his face as an example to create the moon. And it might just be a way to bring some familar elements from Ocarina of Time.

The Silent Assassin
04-22-2002, 04:35 PM
Heh, I'm gonna check on my emulator right now (forgot I had it).

mrz84
04-22-2002, 05:16 PM
Has anyone noticed that the moon looks a lot like Ganondorf though? i wouldnt be surprised if the moon was ganondorf's double in termina or something seeing how just about eveyone in hyrule had a double there. :kawaii:

King Link
04-22-2002, 06:54 PM
I don't have my N64 hooked up right now, but ASAP, I'm gonna check that out.