PDA

View Full Version : New Animation in Progress!

Rafnul
04-21-2002, 09:54 PM
I have officially begun work on my Super Animation, A Tour of Final Fantasy 1. I will enclude the ENTIRE GAME minus extra running and parts of some battles. I plan including any special fights, and any "Special" Random encounters, i.e. Mech, Blue Tyro, first battle. Also, to my extreme discomfort I am going use every class but the theif. Ideally I would use the 3bb, 1bm combo to beat the game and get all my screen captures quickly, but I wnat it to be interesting. I already got all the music picked out and everything.

It should be about 10 minutes in length when I"m all done.

I also plan on including ALL of the text, but of course you won't get enough time to read all of it. I plan on getting most of my screen captures at school because I'm not supposed to play video games at home.

I will probably make a bio on all 5 of the characters eventually, and a NPC bio animation eventually.

I will also Include recordings of me saying various things like when I cast NUKE on a monster and it doesnt die so I laugh becasue the thing is so strong. Or when I get all of my players instantly killed.

Wish me luck!

I hope to be done by mid-may.

Breaker
04-21-2002, 09:57 PM
I doubt you even have Macromedia Flash, let alone the ability to create such a thing.

Rafnul
04-21-2002, 10:01 PM
I don't own Flash, I own Adobe Premiere.:tongue: