PDA

View Full Version : MTV's Fear

Rafnul
04-21-2002, 09:09 PM
For those of you who don't know, there is a show on MTV called Fear. On this show they get about 8 average everyday panzi's together and get them to tease evil spirits and stuff at night in haunted places.

It's also the most hilarious show I've ever seen.

On the season finale they get this dude upstairs in this mental institution place. On the doors, there are upside down crosses. The evil psycho you supposedly haunts this place put those there before he died so the angel of death would take away the people inside.

It's pitch black and you can tell the dude has wet his pants like 3 times over and he keeps talking about crap he's seen and the chick before him aborted the dare. So the dudes in charge say "You must now attempt to conjure the angel of death." ROFLMFAO. It was hilarious the dude was like "I've got credit cards I need to pay off so I have to conjure the angel of death."

ROFL:lol:

I love these shows with sissies on them.

I would probably be like "Okay mr angel of death *^%* you, you *&(%# sissie." because that would make me not feel scared. AND if something bad happened MTV would get what they deserved.

HAHAHA it was SOOO funny

MetaStaiford
04-21-2002, 09:15 PM
MTV, as much as i hate so say it, has some funny stuff around.

i probably wouldve chanted in latin, then finished up with "Yo, angel of death, get yer ass out here so i can finish my dare with MTV"

first MTV tampers with furries, then they tamper with the supernatural...

can we say KARMA, guys?

Chronos
04-21-2002, 09:18 PM
That show cracks me up too...and stragely enough it was my dad who got me watching it...he's going through that mid life crisis thingie, so he watches MTV all the time now...

I like that one were the guy has to kneel in the position of the woman who got her head chopped off...He starts sniffling, and muttering "i don't want to die, I don't want to die..."

Or something like that...:kawaii:

Rafnul
04-21-2002, 09:23 PM
It's probably this problem I have, but I laugh at everything. I can't take anything seriously. I was watching some show about the lady in Palm Beach who made the ballot. They kept talking about how they were all scared Al Gore wasn't going to win. I couldn't stop laughing for a long time.

Same thing when people die. I start cracking up then enjoy the situation. And when I lose something. And when my teachers yell at me. And when anyone does anything out of the ordinary I laugh...

But I have never laughed like I did when they said

"You must attempt to conjure the angel of death":lol:

Chronos
04-21-2002, 09:26 PM
I laughed when I was watching Remember the Titans

It was late, and I was tired...I laugh when I'm tired...

I'm tired...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

:sleep:

Rafnul
04-21-2002, 09:31 PM
I probably shouldn't laugh about this but, when I heard about the american dude that killed the 4 canadian dudes, and then there was a commercial saying "an army of one" I couldn't help but laugh.

Canadian Army's Motto: "An army of one":D

Rijuhn
04-21-2002, 11:00 PM
LOL, I love that show. I used to get scared when they first showed it, but then last week when they started making new episodes I was laughing at all the girls crying. Hehe.

Rafnul
04-21-2002, 11:03 PM
Good to know that yet another soul has succumbed to the evils of laughter.:sb: :laughing: