PDA

View Full Version : The Hyrule Fantasy Soundtrack

The Silent Assassin
04-21-2002, 05:19 PM
If you wish to have any midis from my quest, you may request so.

I only hand select MIDIs that have been done decently and can be revamped by myself. These midis, in my opinion, sound as good, if not better, than their original counterparts.

Cronic
04-21-2002, 06:42 PM
You do know they don't have to ask to get them rigt TSA?

*b*
04-22-2002, 02:46 PM
where can I get this "Hyrule Fantasy" quest?

The Silent Assassin
04-22-2002, 07:52 PM
Don't have to ask? Uh...I uh...did password my quest, if I am not mistaken.

Check the Quest Announcement Forum for it, obi.

Cronic
04-22-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
Don't have to ask? Uh...I uh...did password my quest, if I am not mistaken.

Doesn't matter... Go into any cave where there is no sound, and from there in the etc (I think) menu there is an optional midi info selection. From there you can listen to the entire soundtrack and even save the files one by one if you want.

The Silent Assassin
04-23-2002, 03:18 AM
I guess then I am ok since I have no "empty" caves.

plith
04-23-2002, 06:33 AM
Errrr, any cave that doesn't have people in it would work. I was just looking at your midi list yesterday while I was playing the quest. A cave with a guy in it is still a music-less cave, and therefore you can use the midi feature there.

4matsy
04-23-2002, 02:33 PM
None of which matters, of course, since this trick can also be done on the file select screen...:laughing:

When you select MIDI Info, it's always for the last quest loaded. If you use it in the middle of a game, MIDI Info will list the music from the quest you're playing; on the file select screen, the music list changes as soon as you register a new character.

The Silent Assassin
04-23-2002, 06:52 PM
Ah, bah. Just for that, crappy music is going into my quest until I finish :blah:

Nah, but when I finish the game, I will release the soundtrack.