PDA

View Full Version : Announcement and question for Cyclone

bigjoe
04-21-2002, 05:48 AM
I am announcing Mara Jade:By the Emperor's Hand. A quest in the Star Wars universe for Zelda Classic.

Sorry, no pictures yet. Im not on my home computer. But youll get to see some , soon enough. Beleive me theyll be worth it.

and a question for Cyclone:

Do you acknowledge the entry of BigJoe and Hermit into the custom quest contest? Given us access to the Contest beta forum? and why havent you taken me off the list of judges , Im not a judge anymore remember?

Id have PMed you but your inbox is full. Thats sort of lazy :blah: even Dark Nation keeps room in his PM box. Im sure a less known person can manage to do that.

Praethus
04-21-2002, 10:07 AM
Are you going to release your tileset upon completion of Mara Jade, because I was thinking of making a Star Wars Quest, but I suck at making tiles.

Verbatim
04-21-2002, 02:35 PM
Cyclone may be less known...but I doubt if he gets fewer PMs. I know I've never had anything I felt was important enough to say to DN that it warrented sending him a PM--but I've PM'd Cyclone several times recently...

Anyways, sounds like an interesting quest. I'll be looking forward to it.

Cyclone
04-21-2002, 10:38 PM
BJ, I think Hermit already has access. I didn't know you were the other creator for that quest, so I can add you.

As for the judge part, I know. I posted a contest update where I stated that you are MSC are no longer judges. I have it covered. :)

Now to point out to everyone that DC isn't involved; he tells me he gets a ton of e-mails for this thing. :laughing:

And BJ, I had 46 PMs since last nite.

Cyclone