PDA

View Full Version : What Console?

UnholyFreak
04-20-2002, 08:22 PM
Which Console Do you Prefer

Dracula
04-20-2002, 08:39 PM
I prefer Nintendo systems, then I go to PSX or PS2.

Ultra22Lemming
04-20-2002, 08:44 PM
I think this topic belongs in General Gaming Descussion. So any mods please move this to GGD. Oh I like Game cube.

MrCow
04-20-2002, 08:47 PM
And yet again someone is trying to be a rent a mod. GD is for anything sure GGD is there but if someone doesn't want it in there for some reason they can post it in GD. Anything besides illegal stuff or flaming/spam can go in GD.

Now then back on the subject. I thought the poll shouldve been multiple thingy but seeing as it wasnt I voted ps2 seeing as I'm hooked on it right now. Next would be nitendo.

King Link
04-20-2002, 08:48 PM
I like GameCube. The system has a small number of games at this point, but most of which are very excellent and fun. The controllers are well designed and fit nicely in the hand, the discs are small and quite efficient for something of its size, I think.

Daarkseid
04-20-2002, 09:07 PM
It's kinda funny to have both the PSX option and the PS2 optin in the poll, but I guess if you dislike all PS2 games, but loved the PSX, then you could vote accordingly... I voted for PS2 btw, best damn system in my opinion. Probably because its the only current generation console I have.

Dechipher
04-20-2002, 11:41 PM
the GCN disks smell better too

Jemsee
04-20-2002, 11:46 PM
I reacently have been fooling around with my snes and realised that cartrages and consoles with no moving parts are not a bad thing.
Although there is the price difference manufacturing wise, it would be nice to see a sold state gaming system again with no cd roms or moving parts at all.