PDA

View Full Version : where...

laughing1989
04-20-2002, 07:33 PM
Where can i get build 152? I searched everywhere i know! Does it come with the editor??

laughing1989
04-20-2002, 07:34 PM
whoops! i put this in the wrong place..eek!!..(lol...stupidity at its worst)..
EDIT: Ok!;) :laughing:

Verbatim
04-20-2002, 08:07 PM
Build 152 is only available to beta testers and (possibly) to contest participants. If you're beta testing a quest for someone using build 152, you can get a copy of Zelda.exe (and the necessary libraries, etc.) from them, but not of Zquest.

And next time, edit your post using the edit button rather than double posting ;)

Daarkseid
04-20-2002, 09:20 PM
This is a suggestions forum, but you seem to understand this isn't the place for this kind of topic, so I'll go ahead and move it to ZC Discussion for you.

Bloodstar64
04-21-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Verbatim
Build 152 is only available to beta testers and (possibly) to contest participants.

Last I knew beta 152 was only available to beta testers. Contest people are using 148.

EDIT:Woopsies. Guess we are using 152 now. (What I get for not checking. :rolleyes: )

laughing1989
04-21-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Daarkseid
This is a suggestions forum, but you seem to understand this isn't the place for this kind of topic, so I'll go ahead and move it to ZC Discussion for you.
Thank you.
Edit:
Is there a way I could join the contest? I wanna compete...this might be fun..

plith
04-21-2002, 08:52 AM
Heh. If you wanna join, you can email Cyclone (I think the email address to use is at the beginning of the Quest Contest topic).

But as for competing.... well, the only competition is gonna be me vs. time. :D

Verbatim
04-21-2002, 01:00 PM
Cyclone said he was going to close applications for the contest on the 15th...you can try sending an application to the contest email...but I don't know whether he'll make an exception.

Cyclone
04-21-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by plith
Heh. If you wanna join, you can email Cyclone (I think the email address to use is at the beginning of the Quest Contest topic).

Actually, the deadline for that has passed. No new submissions are being accepted. I stated April 15.

Cyclone

Cronic
04-21-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone

Actually, the deadline for that has passed. No new submissions are being accepted. I stated April 15.

Cyclone

This is just retarded Cyclone. There's absolutly no reason to have people compete in order to recive a copy of a beta with more features...

This should have been done as a public beta so there wouldn't be so much bs...

Cyclone
04-21-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
This is just retarded Cyclone. There's absolutly no reason to have people compete in order to recive a copy of a beta with more features...

This should have been done as a public beta so there wouldn't be so much bs...

DN keeps saying he plans another public beta soon. When that happens, the BS will be over. These people are just getting advance opportunity to get started with these new features.

Also, I have to return to school in September, unless I decide to take a term off. Hence the August deadline. If I decide to take a year off to make money, I will be extending the submission deadline.

Cyclone

Blankboard
04-21-2002, 10:57 PM
Uhhh... moneys cool...... I didnt even know about the contest until about a week ago and I didnt know submissions had to be in by the 15th..... damn...... take the money!!