PDA

View Full Version : 27 Car Pile Up!!!!!!!!

Zeo
04-20-2002, 06:26 PM
Busch Grand Nationals Race, 27 cars TOTALED.

Restrictor plates need to DIE!
All they do is limit everyone to the same speed so no-one can pass, then you get 27 car wrecks............

Gerudo
04-20-2002, 06:46 PM
:eek: omfg!

and i didnt get to see it?! (just kidding)

i think car wrecks are cool AS LONG AS NOBODY GETS INJURED IN ANY WAY!!!!

King Link
04-20-2002, 09:20 PM
That's too bad. Car wrecks are always terrible. Especially if someone is hurt.

Elemental Knight
04-20-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Gerudo
:eek: omfg!

and i didnt get to see it?! (just kidding)

i think car wrecks are cool AS LONG AS NOBODY GETS INJURED IN ANY WAY!!!!

Originally posted by King Link
That's too bad. Car wrecks are always terrible. Especially if someone is hurt.

Let's just leave it at "It's best when no one gets hurt".

Any word on the reason for this pileup? Like, did everyone swerve to miss hitting a cute duck on the road, or what?

Jemsee
04-21-2002, 01:16 AM
What is a "Restrictor plates".
I watch some racing but not often.

millmill
04-21-2002, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Jemsee
What is a "Restrictor plates".
I watch some racing but not often.

A restrictor plate is nothing more than a square piece of metal that has 4 quarter-sized holes punched into the middle of it. It prevents a whole lot of fuel to reach the intake valve in the engine, thereby cutting off an engine's horsepower somewhat. What makes restrictor plate racing so bad is that it is extremely difficult to pass someone, because when you go out to get around them, your car doesn't have the necessary amount of power needed to complete the pass.

Zeo
04-21-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Elemental Knight

Any word on the reason for this pileup? Like, did everyone swerve to miss hitting a cute duck on the road, or what?

Nope, race track. Pack running out side, one guy didn't cut back to the inside with every one else, , somebody treid to jump up to the outside, tapped the "stranded" guy, shoved him into the guy coming on the outside BEHIND HIM, he spun, the guy he got pushed into spun, and about 3 others spun trying to aviod getting hit, COMPLETELY blocking off the track, and the others just ran into the newly created wall.

MegaMan3000
04-21-2002, 03:06 PM
Thats just crazy :eek: