PDA

View Full Version : For those of you with tattoos...

Predcon1
04-20-2002, 06:10 PM
...which one do you regret having?

I actually have two so far. One is a barcode on the back of my neck. The other is a Roman eagle, minus the Swastika, which is located right above the barcode. At first I wished I hadn't gotten the eagle, and almost had it removed. Then some people told me how cool it looked, so I left it on.

Jemsee
04-21-2002, 12:05 AM
I have only one it's a hemp leaf.
I'v thought about having it removed but when found out what that entailed left it on.
I hardly even think of it now I'v had it so long.
But wish it was of somthing else or had not gotten it at all.

Catalyst333
04-21-2002, 01:26 AM
I got a tribal design on my lower back when I was 17...I liked it til I got dumped by my boyfriend of three years...cause he was the one who drew it...So I'm having that one covered up...and when iI turned 20 I got an alien chick on my arm...kinda like Gigers work..Next I am thinking about something for my other arm...and something for my leg...I want full sleeves on both arms..and most of my back done...luckily I am a girl..and we get shit for free!!!!!!

Catalyst

Beldaran
04-21-2002, 01:47 AM
And you thought YOU were a geek???

http://www.klab.caltech.edu/~koch/mac-tattoo-1.jpg

Drunken Tiger
04-21-2002, 03:19 AM
I dont like needles...:scared: so i try to stay away from them!!;)

Chris Miller
04-22-2002, 12:02 AM
When I was 17, one of my friends gave me a tattoo of a hand brushing dust off my left shoulder.
When my mom found out, though, she made me get it removed...

Scarlet Dragon
04-22-2002, 12:10 AM
I have a half-sleeve of a gargoyle on my right arm that I did some time ago and one of a cross with the names of my boys in a circle around it. I have been doing tats for a long time but I am not that crazy about giving to myself. Not because I don't like needles because I am a daibetic and give myself shots three times a day, I just don't want to be covered in body art.

I'll do tats for people just about any place on their body but I do draw the line at some.

SD

Rainman
04-22-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Catalyst333
I got a tribal design on my lower back when I was 17...I liked it til I got dumped by my boyfriend of three years...cause he was the one who drew it...So I'm having that one covered up...and when iI turned 20 I got an alien chick on my arm...kinda like Gigers work..Next I am thinking about something for my other arm...and something for my leg...I want full sleeves on both arms..and most of my back done...luckily I am a girl..and we get shit for free!!!!!!

Catalyst

Weird.... my sister has a tribal design tattoo on her lower back too. Coincidence? yea.

Anyway, I don't have a tatoo, but I plan on getting one to regret sometime after high school.