PDA

View Full Version : Damn police cops!!!

Orion
04-20-2002, 12:27 PM
Okay, I was driving home from work (I had to close the store in which I work so it was like midnight), and as I was driving the 5 mile distance in the middle of nowhere (no city lights, no nothing), I noticed the aurora borialis aka the Northern Lights in the sky. Obviously they were spectacular to I couldn't help but gawk at them. Unfortunately for myself I can't gawk and drive ata the same time very well.

So, I'm almost home, and all of a sudsden I see police cop flashing me and pulling me over. Apparently, I swerved too close to the white line and he thought I was fuckin drunk. The bastard gave me a abreathalizer and a ticket for careless driving. Gyah!

Thank god my parents will never find out :D

I did manage to capture some nice pictures later as well so if ou want to see them, I'd be more than happy to show them.

Zeo
04-20-2002, 12:35 PM
Careless Driving?!?!!?!

If your not drunk, didn't hit anything, and didn't cross the centerline, NO TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!

Jemsee
04-20-2002, 12:43 PM
Thats sux.
My girl got a ticket for a headlight out.
Didn't even know about it, should have been a fix-it ticket.
Cops can pretty much pull a guy over and ticket them for just about anything, I'm shure they have quotas. They say they don't but I think they do, 'cus it's normaly at the end of a month you see speed traps and more people pulled over for traffic violations.

And shure show the pics. I'd like to see them.

Dechipher
04-20-2002, 12:49 PM
orion, orion, orion. What are we going to do with you?
*lowers head and shakes it slowly*
next thing you know, you'll be moving on to hitting old people in scooters...

Paradox
04-20-2002, 01:00 PM
should've gotten arrested for gawking at the stars lol

Hermit
04-20-2002, 01:13 PM
I'd just like to say that, this is the first time I've ever seen 2 law enforcement words of the same thing one right after the other.

lol @ police cops

:thumbsup:

Daarkseid
04-20-2002, 01:39 PM
I would be very interested in seeing those pictures... I love night sky phenomenon, if only to just look up at the stars.

obi
04-20-2002, 01:54 PM
I would be very interested in seeing those pictures... I love night sky phenomenon, if only to just look up at the stars.

Then DOn't miss the EXINOX tonight!

Master Asia
10-18-2003, 02:18 AM
How many other ppl could possibly be out driving at midnight. Everyones either in bed or out partying. Its not like you were indangering ppl's lives.

Drunken Tiger
10-18-2003, 05:08 AM
Master Asia, there is no need to drag back topics over a year old....

DT