PDA

View Full Version : Rants, phase 3: The homeless, and why theyre usually too fuckin LAZY to do much....

MetaStaiford
04-20-2002, 02:33 AM
i'm bored out of my mind tonight, so i'm posting another rant. plus, it seems to be a weekly, brainless rambling... and yet somehow, it creates intellegent debates, which suprises me.

Dont ya just love it when you see some sick-as-a-bitch drunkard fuckin himself over financially out on the street, then begging you out of your well earned money for alcohol, or something to get high off of? It's happened to me a couple of times, and not once have the fuckos been telling the truth about the 'getting something to eat' routine. they just want beer, i've seen where they go.

Another thing i've found is that drunks are too fuckin stupid for their own good. I heard a story where one tried to dig INTO the fuckin PAVEMENT, with his bare, already fucked up HANDS. now how fuckin stupid is that. Even worse, he was trying to dig his way to China. I could understand this from a little kid, but not from a grown man. Still, it made my chuckle, to see someone act like he belonged in a mental institution, which he probably did belong in.

Even worse is when the family is involved. Can we say bloody fuckin neglect?! Even worse, abuse. And people wonder why the world is in such a half-assed, fucked up state.

Ok, heres an idea for all of you people there that are homeless drunks living under bridges. Go tell the drugs to fuck off, get a fuckin JOB, ya bums! and better yet, get some fucking COMMITMENT into living a decent life. If you dont, you might as well fuck yourselves right now, because your bound to get raped, die of drug abuse, exposure.... or worse

Oh, wait, you freaks are too fuckin WEAK to quit doing anything, and claim it has a foothold on your body? Why the fuck did you screw up your lives in the first place?!

Any comments, suggestions, debates, etc. on this?

Dechipher
04-20-2002, 02:35 AM
Ok, heres an idea for all of you people there that are homeless drunks living under bridges. Go

you really think the hobos have computers and are on AGN?

Rijuhn
04-20-2002, 02:50 AM
LOL, that is so true. I used to feel sorry for them until I really thought about how lazy and stupid they are. They need to be killed, cause they only give people diseases, and kill for money or drugs, and rape women. They are evil asphalt fucking wierdos that need to go.:angry: BURN BURN !!BURn! dIE!! AAAAHAHAHHAHHHAH!!!!!

Whoa, that was cool. I need to calm down. And the 'kill them all' thing was a joke. But they do need to be a job. Lazy beotchs.

Cronic
04-20-2002, 03:22 AM
I pity you Meta... Seriously look past this shit, and quit being such a soul less malcontent.

Dechipher
04-20-2002, 03:57 AM
*looks up malcontent*:D

Jemsee
04-20-2002, 04:19 AM
JUDGE NOT LEAST YOU BE JUDGED :gavel:
Or somthing like that.
I can relate to where you are coming from.
I know some family members that could fit your description, lazy good for nothings wanting handouts off your hard earned money.
As for homless maybe some are just that lazy drunks, and maybe not all are.
I try not to judge groups but individuals, sometimes it's not easy but I try.

:) Arn't I just special, don't you just want to hug me 'cus I'm so special...:hug:

Catalyst333
04-20-2002, 05:26 AM
ARM THE HOMELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Cronic
04-20-2002, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Catalyst333
ARM THE HOMELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Hehe that's what I'm sayin :D

AlexMax
04-20-2002, 09:25 AM
*laughs*

Heh...arm the homeless....kinda reminds me of the 'pedestrians have guns' code in GTA3...

Zeo
04-20-2002, 12:23 PM
Meta, has it occured to you they might be lazy, becuase yhey aren't eating?

See how you feel after 5-10 years of living off alchohol. They buy it becuase its CHEAP (at least the low grade stuff)!

What really needs to be done is to have like rehab house, where they're fed, sobered, and put up unrtil they have a job. Other wise they slide right back into that addiction.....................

Rainman
04-20-2002, 01:07 PM
Yea, a lot are alcoholics and fighting a addiction is hard for anyone to do. Also, do you really think a homeless person (who probably hasn't practice good hygiene for months) can just waltz into any old job and get it. Heck, most of the easier jobs to get are food based. Do you think a manager would hire a dirty homeless person to work there? It's harder for homeless to get back on there feet than you think.