PDA

View Full Version : ...hair...

Clueless Blonde
04-19-2002, 11:13 PM
I was at my sisters house tonight, and got my hair trimmed, and then, for some retarded reason, I decided to dye my hair. BIG MISTAKE! It turned out to be this really bright redish/orange... and wow, it just loox awful. :cry:

Has anyone else had bad hair dying experiences?

Daarkseid
04-19-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Clueless Blonde

Has anyone else had bad hair dying experiences?

Nope. And I never will for as long as I live. Same thing towards piercings and tattoos and any other sort of body modification for the purpose of fashion.

MetaStaiford
04-19-2002, 11:31 PM
Lass, THIS is why your supposed to get hair dye that washes out with water if its your first try with it.

I intend to experiment with dying my hair blue. a good reason not to keep the color permanent

Predcon1
04-19-2002, 11:39 PM
I got tired of the blonde hair/blue eyes Nazi look, so I dyed my hair an Asiatic black.

Jigglysaint
04-19-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Daarkseid

Nope. And I never will for as long as I live. Same thing towards piercings and tattoos and any other sort of body modification for the purpose of fashion.

Amen to that one right there!

I never understood why it is "cool" to get piercings and such considering the problems involved with them. Besides, I think it makes people look ugly. I think I can stand pierced ears, but that's all.

Cronic
04-20-2002, 12:01 AM
I once bleahed my air and ended up with about 8 colors... Hell even pyrple somehow found it's way into the mix :shrug:

Hermit
04-20-2002, 04:22 AM
If you need to test out haircolor, do the smart thing, don't use you head as the guinea pig. Make use of hair elsewhere :thumbsup:

That way if ya fuck up, no one will know but the person who washes your underwear ;)

Jemsee
04-20-2002, 04:30 AM
Never had a bad dying experience.
Had a few bad hair cuts though, but it tends to grow back.
Anyway with todays styles you may just fit right in, but with what group?
Body piercings...yuk :blah: and double yuk.

Mitsukara
04-20-2002, 04:40 AM
I'm glad that I like my natural hair color.. from what I've seen, hair-dying looks like a pain even when it does come out right, aside from the cases I've heard of where people's hair turned out purple or orange..

Catalyst333
04-20-2002, 05:23 AM
Oh boy...I have had some bad dye jobs let me tell ya..I have been dying and cutting my own hair for 7 years.I always mix my own color...so at first i ended up with some really horrible colors.....I once tried for clown red and got neon orange..At one of my jobs I got so bored that I cut my hair that was down to my ass....up to my chin..They all thought I was crazy, but I needed a change.. I think I might be changing the blue soon...I have started a new trend here, time to change..

Catalyst

AlexMax
04-20-2002, 09:27 AM
No.

My hair has no melatin in it, so it can't hold anything other than that crazy haloween hair color shit.

UnholyFreak
04-20-2002, 09:32 AM
Is Tip My Hair Blond:kawaii:

cerberus
04-20-2002, 09:42 AM
i used to have my hair bleached.. .. all i can say is .... never again.

Clueless Blonde
04-20-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Catalyst333
At one of my jobs I got so bored that I cut my hair that was down to my ass....up to my chin..They all thought I was crazy, but I needed a change.. I think I might be changing the blue soon...I have started a new trend here, time to change.

Yep, I use to have hair that long, and now, it's up to my chin. *lol* It's been fun experimenting. And guys, geez, I didn't get anything pierced, and I'm not trying to get into the latest fashion or whatever by doing this. I was bored.
I'm probably going to do some purple or blue streaks for the summer... but it all depends on what kind of a summer I have. If I get bored again, I probably will. :D

Catalyst333
04-20-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Clueless Blonde

I'm probably going to do some purple or blue streaks for the summer... but it all depends on what kind of a summer I have. If I get bored again, I probably will. :D

You know that you don't have to dye your hair to get streaks right?? I am big into putting extentions into my hair...all you have to do is glue in some strands..and you can take em out whenever you want...it's rad!!

Catalyst

PrfectGREG
04-20-2002, 05:34 PM
I dyed my hair pink a few months ago. Then last week I went in for highlights and the lady messed up and dyed the top of my head white. I look like a skunk, but tomorrow my freinds going to fix it...

cyberkitten
04-20-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Hermit
That way if ya fuck up, no one will know but the person who washes your underwear ;)

um....no. do you know how painful it would be to end up with chemical burns "down there" ? eesh. you're not even supposed to color it there to make sure it matches the other hair on your body. if you don't want anybody to find out it's a different color, wax it.
i never test mine before i dye it, but you can snip a tiny bit or yank out a dozen strands and mix a tiny bit of the dye stuff up with a toothpick and follow the instructions on the little hair sample. after the timing is done and you dry it, you'll see how it'll come out on your hair.
i've never had a bad dye job...but i've got two favorite colors...bleach blonde or dark purple. the bleached thing was getting old, so it's been purple for almost 6 months now. it's nice having really short hair tho...i can keep changing the color and not worry about frying it :D

The Thing
04-20-2002, 07:03 PM
Never tried to I like the way my hair looks. (brown)