PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me...

Predcon1
04-19-2002, 10:32 PM
or have the forums been going A LOT slower than usual.

GameQueen
04-19-2002, 10:33 PM
forums are a little slow... that's why my post count isn't that high. or until War Lord checks his PMs... :D

MrCow
04-19-2002, 10:35 PM
No I haven't noticed that much of a difference. but if you mean the amount of post that are being made then yes it does seem a bit slower.

Predcon1
04-19-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Cow..
No I haven't noticed that much of a difference. but if you mean the amount of post that are being made then yes it does seem a bit slower.

I mean both that and the fact that, well, the boards are getting to be boring. Perhaps a flamefest or a spamfest would spice things up a bit. You know, let the Mods and Admins step back for a couple of day and LET THE NEWBIES WREAK TOTAL HAVOC!!!

MrCow
04-19-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Predcon1

LET THE NEWBIES WREAK TOTAL HAVOC!!!

If thats what this odinsblade thing is promoting then dude you going to have problems. To even suggest something like that well that just means that you yourself do not even follow your rules to want something like that if you want someone to join that thing then be a model member.

Predcon1
04-19-2002, 10:48 PM

If thats what this odinsblade thing is promoting then dude you going to have problems. To even suggest something like that well that just means that you yourself do not even follow your rules to want something like that if you want someone to join that thing then be a model member.

It was a joke.

MrCow
04-19-2002, 10:51 PM
I'm aware of that I just thought that you should no that some people cannot decifer some jokes as well and may have thought you were being serious hence the reason when you are being sarcastic like that you should put text

Daarkseid
04-19-2002, 11:11 PM
Its probably just you. The forums have been as speedy as they ever are for me in the past. And overall posting seems to have reached what I would consider normal since last Saturday.

Predcon1
04-19-2002, 11:37 PM
I'm aware of that I just thought that you should no that some people cannot decifer some jokes as well and may have thought you were being serious hence the reason when you are being sarcastic like that you should put text

Would you mind adding a few commas and periods?

And it's spelled decipher.

Dechipher
04-19-2002, 11:44 PM
no, it's spelled dechipher
sorry couldnt resist

goKi
04-20-2002, 01:08 AM
a little slower, but still quickly nonetheless... when i get on here of a night, there are multiple pages of topics in GD, so its cool.

Foxy
04-20-2002, 01:45 AM
Seems to me that the posting in the forums has been a bit slower, but that could be due to the really nice summer-like weather a lot of us are having. *shrugs* :)

Drunken Tiger
04-20-2002, 03:12 AM
This has been borught uyp quite a few times.. but when it is fast for you guys its slow for me and vice versa..:shrug:

It should wear off in a couple of days!! The forums for me are pretty fast now..but i dont know about later..

Jemsee
04-20-2002, 04:39 AM
It comes and gos.
At times I'll log on and can't hardly finnish clicking the mouse and the page is open. Other times it's like, go to the bathroom, get a drink, find somthing to read whyle wating for a page to open.
And it can be like that from on minet to the next.
What I don't know is if it's me, my IP or the AGN boards.
Right now it is fast.

Paradox
04-20-2002, 01:45 PM
it does seem to be a bit slow... but i may be part of the problem (rarely logged on in the past week) :cool:

and, yes, some consider the Word Association topic (which is now in Ancient History) spam, so the newbies have attacked already. (can you say dranuia47?? a few hundred posts there is an understatement)

Darunia
04-20-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Paradox
and, yes, some consider the Word Association topic (which is now in Ancient History) spam, so the newbies have attacked already. (can you say dranuia47?? a few hundred posts there is an understatement)

Actualy, the name is Darunia47. And for God's sake, many people did a few hundred posts in WA, use they also as examples...