PDA

View Full Version : Perfect palette for Moblin Black?

DarkFlameWolf
04-19-2002, 09:28 PM
okay, I'm using the BS moblins for Moblin black and here's the thing, right now, they're green and green against a brownish background is just....garish. So, can anyone supply me with a password to Broken Link's quest? Because I saw he had brown moblin blacks in there and they looked perfect. Either that or someone whip me up a palette to do that? Because I've tried for hours now to get them looking right with no success. I know pretty much next to nothing about palettes. Any help?

plith
04-19-2002, 10:21 PM
Take a screenshot with the molblin in that quest. The CSets from the full palette used by ZC at that point are saved in all the rows and such. Open up the overworld palette you're using (Quest->Palettes->Levels and find the one you want). Select CSet 9 on that palette. Click "Grab" and find the screenshot file (zeldawhatever.bmp). Pick CSet 9 from that one (should be the tenth row in the palette, since it starts counting at 0). Click OK and that should be it (assuming of course that the palette is similar enough to the CSet 9 in the other levels).

DarkFlameWolf
04-20-2002, 01:42 AM
*dies*
it was that easy? Shit! I could have done that with Fragments of Power. That was what I wanted for those now 'blue' moblins that you see in it! geez! >_<

EDIT: This sucks, I download Broken Link quest and try to load and guess what? Its not a custom quest. HOW THE F**K IS THAT?! How was I able to play it in the first place?! Anyone else get a gif pic of those brown moblins?