PDA

View Full Version : God damn thieves!

obi
04-19-2002, 05:13 PM
Well, it was just another day a week ago, My bro get's a new job and decides to cycle, you see me and him share this one bike so it is really annoying that it gets stolen on his frist nioght, the lock is trashed and the bike gone.

He comes home, and we think we might never see it again, but we decide to report it just incase.

A few days ago, we recive a phone call from the police, they have found a bike and since we reported the bike missing, they think it might be ours, on that day my bro goes down and he retuns with the bike suprisingly intact.

The moral, Don't think a chain will protect your bike, goddamn theives, we now have to buy a new lock and back light as tey have yet to be returned.

mrz84
04-19-2002, 05:22 PM
dern fool kids! *hoses down thieves then smooooshes em with large mallet* take that takers of other's stuff! :lol: :lol: :kawaii: :lol: :lol:

Gerudo
04-19-2002, 05:28 PM
well, i can vouch for you, Obi, my bro's car got broken into about a month ago. i work 3rd shift, and come home to see his trunk open, i didnt think anything of it till i got out of my truck and saw broken glass...

i hauled ass into my apartment and told him. not a good thing to wake up to, thats for sure...

running across grass and muttering obscenities gets you funny looks...

King Link
04-19-2002, 05:59 PM
My big brother has had a couple too many bikes stolen. It's a shame. Luckily, we have a garage to put our bikes in, so they aren't stolen.

mike5000
04-19-2002, 06:15 PM
I have this BIG ASS metal bar lock witch u can either lock the tires! or you can hook it to a pole!! Trust me they have to be superman to cut that sucker..

-It was a SCHWINN if that helps!

Jemsee
04-19-2002, 07:52 PM
The police actualy came through, wow.
I seem to recall a thread awhyle ago that asked when the last time the cops helped anyone.
Well here you go.
Glad you got your bike back, did you thank the cops or do you consider that they were just doing there jobs?

Pryme8
04-19-2002, 08:40 PM
Easy solution... BEAT HIS ASS

Drunken Tiger
04-20-2002, 03:47 AM
The last time our car was stolen it was found torched in an alley..

Oh well it was an old car anyways..

Mitsukara
04-20-2002, 04:19 AM
Yeah, accursed thieves. Those weak fools aren't (and never will be) Fighters or Elves, so they should just give it up and be taken out in favor of other classes. Even their so-called advanced (read: bigger, uglier) form, Ninjas, are ripoffs! Their weapons are terrible, their magic more useless, and their power and vitality values are pathetic! They should be...

*Notices that no one was talking about Final Fantasy*

Um... heh. :|.

*Runs off*

obi
04-20-2002, 11:46 AM
Yeah, accursed thieves. Those weak fools aren't (and never will be) Fighters or Elves, so they should just give it up and be taken out in favor of other classes. Even their so-called advanced (read: bigger, uglier) form, Ninjas, are ripoffs! Their weapons are terrible, their magic more useless, and their power and vitality values are pathetic! They should be...

*Notices that no one was talking about Final Fantasy*

Um... heh. :|.

*Runs off*

:laughing:

The last time our car was stolen it was found torched in an alley..

Oh well it was an old car anyways..

Thats happened once in our area, a big smouldering car near our school...

I have this BIG ASS metal bar lock witch u can either lock the tires! or you can hook it to a pole!! Trust me they have to be superman to cut that sucker..

-It was a SCHWINN if that helps!

We got a new lock now, It's strong, but it's no Big mutha lock...

well, i can vouch for you, Obi, my bro's car got broken into about a month ago. i work 3rd shift, and come home to see his trunk open, i didnt think anything of it till i got out of my truck and saw broken glass...

i hauled ass into my apartment and told him. not a good thing to wake up to, thats for sure...

running across grass and muttering obscenities gets you funny looks...

Thack sucks :hug:

My big brother has had a couple too many bikes stolen. It's a shame. Luckily, we have a garage to put our bikes in, so they aren't stolen.

No garage, council house!:shakeno:

Yoshiman
04-20-2002, 01:11 PM
I think of thieves as big, fat, lazy slobs who aren't patient enough to save up for a perticulair item. I'm saving up to buy SA2! I might sell my Pokemon cards on ebay to get more money. I have $18 to go!