PDA

View Full Version : I'm in a bind... Auction

Hermit
04-19-2002, 11:37 AM
Well as some of you know my monitor on my other PC hit the shits almost a week ago. That's why I haven't been able to add anything to my page (for those of you who visit it). That's also why I haven't been able to send you anymore tiles for our quest BigJoe. I went and picked a new one out and had to cancel the order because the damn radiator in my car went to shit as well. So I took the monitor money and replaced the radiator, which means unless I find some cash soon... A) I can't add anything else to my page, B) Sorry DC but I can't finish your midis for ya, and C) BigJoe you're probably going to have to end up doing our quest contest alone.

I'm in a bind so I decided to go through some of my stuff and see if anyone wanted any of it as follows: (Everything you see listed is in mint condition containing everything that comes in the original packaging including boxes, manuals, and all other such things unless otherwise specified)

Soundtracks: (I'm asking at least $40+ a piece for these since at the time I had no way to get them except on import from Japan. Cost to me: approx. $100 a piece)

FF7 OST: Includes 4 CDs and case cover, Book, and sticker sheet ($40+)

FF9 OST: Includes 4 CDs, plastic white CD casing with characters engraved on the front, Book, piano sheet music for "Melodies of Life", and assorted artwork ($40+)

PC Games: (Some of these are old and you can probably find rips and pirated versions on the net but I'll just list them anyway for those people who actually want the games. If not I'll list them anyway just for shits and giggles)

Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter (comes with Balance of Power add-on)
Wing Commander: The Kilrathi Saga (comes with WC1-3, manuals, etc., box is torn to crap though, but everything included)

Privateer 2: The Darkening (WC spinoff, everything included)

WarCraft: Orcs vs. Humans (everything included)

Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness (everything included)

7th Guest: I love this game, how oldschool :laughing: (everything included) Feeeeeeling....Looooooooooooonely

Some of these are old I know, most can be downloaded. Perhaps some of you know some little people who want some games for christmas or something, I dunno.

Anyway I'll edit this if I come up with anything else.
If ya want something on here just PM me or Reply to this thread and we can work it out, if not no biggie (first come first serve basis). Just thought I'd run some of this stuff by my fellow AGNers before I did away with it elsewhere :) :thumbsup:

EDIT: I also have a few CD-Rs of a few games I've downloaded and burned off the net myself which I may include as free little bonus "extras" to those who want things. (Tomb Raider 1+2, Resident Evil 2, Fifa 2001, etc. etc.) It would be easy to copy them and send along as "goodies"

The Silent Assassin
04-19-2002, 12:28 PM
www.gamemusic.com

You can get all the CDs you listed for under 50 bucks...

Hermit
04-19-2002, 12:33 PM
They didn't have to import them for $100 a pop though, bastards :mad:

Ok fine then...

FF7 OST = $40+shipping
FF9 OST = $40+shipping

Also adding...

Starcraft + Brood Wars (both include seperate boxes and everything included)

Age of the Empires + Rise of Rome Expansion (both include seperate boxes and everything included)