PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Advance...

Some1elsE
04-19-2002, 03:32 AM
Is it just me, or is trying to find the yoshi eggs after about world 4 incredibly time-consuming? I mean, sure it's pretty easy to find them, getting through the level and the end boss without dying is a bit harder, but actually finding the eggs on later worlds just takes ages.

Warlock
04-19-2002, 10:18 AM
Not really.. they are almost always by the same places that the mushrooms are at.. they aren't too hard to find.. it's not like they make you carry a potion through an entire level or something..

vegeta1215
04-19-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Warlock
Not really.. they are almost always by the same places that the mushrooms are at.. they aren't too hard to find.. it's not like they make you carry a potion through an entire level or something..

Well, some levels you do have to carry a potion a little ways. But yeah, they get really hard once you get past level 4.

The hardest one was the last level. The eggs were easy to find, cause there are only 2 places with potions, and they're small rooms. It's just they're at different ends of the castle! So you have to get one, back track, get the other, and beat Wart without dying! Took me a few triess to do it.

But, over all, I thought the egg hunt was a great bonus for the game.