PDA

View Full Version : A few deep thoughts from Foxygrl

Foxy
04-19-2002, 03:15 AM
Heh...not really. I'm almost ready to hit the hay and attempt to get some sleep tonight, and I have no deep thoughts whatsoever. And....I really hope I don't get in trouble for posting this, but...oh well. :tongue:

I just wanted to let everyone know what's up with me. My mom came home from Jamaica yesterday (I haven't seen her in almost 6 months), and she's staying with us until May 1st, then going back to Jamaica. Then on May 8th, my mom, dad, and 4-year-old sister will be coming back until June 1st to be here when I have the baby. Right now my mom's just helping me by cooking meals to put in the freezer for after I have the baby, cleaning the house for me, helping me prepare the nursery, take me places, and basically keep me sane for the next 5 weeks. :D So, I most likely won't be around much for the next few weeks, or month....depending on when I have this baby. My baby shower is April 28th (a week from this Sunday!!) and I'll be sure to post on my website (link in my sig) all the cool things I got for Jonathan.

So, as you can see, my life and activities were just kicked up a couple of notches. I'll be around every day or every other day, but never for very long. I just wanted to let everyone know that I didn't leave, and I miss you guys. *lol* Pathetic, huh? ;) NEways, I'll be updating my Rant Page (link also in my sig) on a daily basis, so go there if you wanna know what's going on in more detail.

:D

Hermit
04-19-2002, 03:18 AM
Awwww I'll be sure and visit :)

Take care of yaself ;)

mrz84
04-19-2002, 03:23 AM
wow. i wish i had a life sometimes. but then i probably wouldnt have time for AGN and other stuff that i nirmally do. :kawaii:

goKi
04-19-2002, 05:49 AM
i hope your mother knows how to take good care of you... im sure you will need it. :)

CH@O$
04-19-2002, 05:54 AM
dont stress, will ya?? and my mum says its like pushing a bowling ball through your nostril, but dont let it discourage you...im sure you'll make a wonderfull though slightly kooky mom:)

DarkPanther
04-19-2002, 12:03 PM
Yes, and JJ and I will be sure to continue to paste our butts to your living room floor in front of the TV and PS2, as usual.

Hey, gotta have SOME kind of consistency in life. And you can always count on that.

Foxy
04-19-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by DarkPanther
Yes, and JJ and I will be sure to continue to paste our butts to your living room floor in front of the TV and PS2, as usual.

Hey, gotta have SOME kind of consistency in life. And you can always count on that.

:tongue: Glad to see some things never change.

Hermit - thanks, I look forward to seeing you around :)

goKi - Oh, she does, trust me. That's what mommy's are for, after all. ;) She's been a life-saver these past few days.

CH@O$ - Thanks for the advice. *lol* I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Moblin Master
04-19-2002, 12:59 PM
so the day is drawing ever closer huh foxy. way to go. hope its not as painful as it really sounds. i mean ouch geez. it'll be cool. think you guys will have another one after Jonathan? congrats and good luck to you and JJ and little Jonathan.

King Link
04-19-2002, 06:04 PM
Glad your mom is back foxy!

The day is drawing closer, Good luck to the both of ya!

Clueless Blonde
04-19-2002, 07:47 PM
Aww, that's great foxy. :D Take care of yourself k? K. You, JJ, and Jonathan are in my prayers.

DsS Game
04-19-2002, 09:35 PM
bleh i need to stay in contact with u and get to know JJ.

check ur PMs if u do comeback soon.