PDA

View Full Version : Another reason for me to not leave AGN!

Chronos
04-19-2002, 12:01 AM
I could kiss the screen, I'm glad to be back here!

I just was at another forum (that shall remain nameless...), and all I wanted to know what opens .nwc files (sheetmusic)...here's the experiance...

I sign up...I get a PM...Oh look! it's the forum host welcoming me!...I feel happy to be here...I post a "hi" thread...some guy bashes me...I leave...I return...I post some links to some "funny" flash files...same guy closes thread, bashes me again...I post the thread to real reason I was there (as stated above)...I get back to the above mentioned "bashing" posts...A little something breaks inside (how's that for effect?)...I leave...never to return...

This particular forum had a "no rules" policy, where as long as you post it in the right place, it isn't objectionable, which seems to be what everyone else here wants, is not cool for me...AGN is m home...you know, for now.

BTW...I still need to know what opens .nwc files

mrz84
04-19-2002, 12:28 AM
wow. thats sorta nice to know you arent leaving any time soon. :kawaii:

inori
04-19-2002, 03:09 AM
YOU CAN'T GO ANYWHERE! I NEED MORE MAGE POINTS!

Glad we got that settled. :D

CH@O$
04-19-2002, 03:11 AM
well, if your insane enough to stay here indefinently, then your ok in my books

obi
04-19-2002, 03:23 AM
I'm glad you are still with us Soilder!:laughing:

'You know where you are with AGN...':laughing:

mrz84
04-19-2002, 03:26 AM
it is nice to know youre staying and besides AGN what is there to do for fun? other than maybe a few video/pc games but aside from that life is sorta boring. :kawaii:

JayeM
04-19-2002, 04:39 AM
.nwc files open with Note Worthy Composer. Here's a link (http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/player/) . And I didn't even bash you first.