PDA

View Full Version : Well THIS is interesting...

4matsy
04-18-2002, 11:23 PM
http://emf.havoks.com/thread.php?id=272

:eyebrow:

Draw your own conclusions.

Personally, I don't believe it. Yet.

The Silent Assassin
04-18-2002, 11:33 PM
What were they talking about...I couldn't see a topic (I know it was Mega Man).

C-Dawg
04-18-2002, 11:43 PM
They were talking about (as far as I can tell) a total and complete load of horse shit. Some high school moron is making up for his lack of a woman or a life by telling everyone that he's making MMX8, and banning people who dissent.

The internet.. bringing stupid people the world over TO YOU!

-C

mrz84
04-19-2002, 12:14 AM
did capcom even make X7 yet? this guy must be a crazy fool. in that case....*pulls out anime mallet*BEWARE CRAZY FOOL! IN THE NAME OF CHEESE, I SHALL PUNISH YOU! *runs off to smooooosh the crazy one* :kawaii:

zables
04-19-2002, 01:51 AM
Well, i think that guy is on some pretty cheap crack (and no, its not the stuff i sold him cuz the stuff he's using is still more expensive then what i sell... but anyways...) :pimp:

But i dont think that he's teling any truth what-so-ever and i think that marz84 should punish him in the name of Cheese because Cheese is supreme! (can i help??? pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeee????? i can bring my own fat banshee to throw @ him???:D)

mrz84
04-19-2002, 03:11 AM
two things. one: its mrz. sorry i had to point out that little mistake but ive been awake longer than im used to for the past 3 or 4 years. two: id need to know where the loser lives if we were to punish him. :kawaii:

Hermit
04-19-2002, 09:59 AM
LOL

I'm not even going to get into how absotively™ posilutely™ retarded this mofo is, so I'll just leave it at that ;)

zables
04-19-2002, 12:55 PM
Thank Ye, Thank Ye...
leave finding the addy to me lol :p im the best stalker on the ne...t oh umm.. i didnt say that... umm....

Oh sorry 'bout the name mrz, it was a typo...

oh and i couldnt help but notice your location,
have you by chance heard of a game called zapitalism?

mrz84
04-19-2002, 04:21 PM
nope. i made up zaptonia as the fictinal homeworld of a character in my manga/webcomic in 93. i didnt actually start on the webcomic until about, last fall. the first comic i had made was originally a rip0off of x-men. man i wish i had more orginal ideas when i was in the 6th grade. but then again, arent we all just little annoyoncies when we're at that age? anyway, the comic was caled x-kids, then new x(or something like that) then it vanished all together except for a few characters which now appear in mine and DO's joint manga(offline)/wecomic(online, duh!) comic: bar-buddies. there more about it in a few threads in GED, and if you want to see the first 1-4 webc's of BB, then il need your email cause they didnt show up when D47 hosted em for some reason. oh well. its not like i have anything else to do. :kawaii:

mikeron
04-19-2002, 05:22 PM
Couldn't connect to MySQL server

The MySQL server seems to be down right now; come back later, hopefully it should be back up soon enough (it's over my control).

Keep refreshing the page until the error disappears, there's nothing I can do about it. Well, fuck.

mrz84
04-19-2002, 05:42 PM
well isnt that a dead elvis. :kawaii:

zables
04-20-2002, 09:53 AM
dude i dunno where youv'e been but Elvis aint dead :lol: thats just what they want you to think... dont give into their lies.... fight it man! fight it! ...

>.<

shutting up...