PDA

View Full Version : Should I go to bed?

Clueless Blonde
04-18-2002, 10:50 PM
It's almost 11pm, and I'm tryin' to decide if I should get up in 3 hrs. to take my sister to the airport, or if I should just stay up.

What do you guys think? :shy:

Foxy
04-18-2002, 10:52 PM
w00t! All-nighter!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I'd just stay up. :)

Breaker
04-18-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Clueless Blonde
It's almost 11pm, and I'm tryin' to decide if I should get up in 3 hrs. to take my sister to the airport, or if I should just stay up.

What do you guys think? :shy:

Lay awake in your bed putting all thoughts of others behind you and contemplate the fact that your existence is in itself, meaningless. If you were to die at this very moment, the world, society, would continue moving forward to it's own destruction. Nothing you can do and nothing you will do will prevent the inevitable truth that no matter how hard you may try to make an impression, you will be forgotten.

MasterSwordUltima
04-18-2002, 11:03 PM
I think Breaker means go for an all nighter, atleast I do.

Dracula
04-18-2002, 11:04 PM
stay up... Take it from me. I always do. I'm a vampire!!!;)

Clueless Blonde
04-18-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Breaker

Lay awake in your bed putting all thoughts of others behind you and contemplate the fact that your existence is in itself, meaningless. If you were to die at this very moment, the world, society, would continue moving forward to it's own destruction. Nothing you can do and nothing you will do will prevent the inevitable truth that no matter how hard you may try to make an impression, you will be forgotten.

*shivers*

Jigglysaint
04-18-2002, 11:10 PM
Uh, would there be a point in keeping this topic arround even after 11PM?

Pryme8
04-18-2002, 11:11 PM
yha she said it is 11 pm... not she has to leave at 11pm

mrz84
04-18-2002, 11:13 PM
this usually the moment i mention pulling an anime mallet from my person and shout something that sounds like sailor moon would say it and then run off to smoooosh somebody with it but instead im going to do this: behold the power and vengence of cheese. :kawaii: i also think you should stay up. :kawaii:

Pryme8
04-18-2002, 11:14 PM
The hell you Smokin BOY!?!?!

Mitsukara
04-18-2002, 11:18 PM
@.@

Personally, I might have considered going to bed at least an hour ago. However, since you've stayed up this late, I don't think there's a chance of you getting much sleep (2 hours and 45 minutes at best) and what little you get probably won't be very useful for your trip. Therefore, I'd stay up and do something, then nap tommorow (if possible).

You might want to take some Jolt with you on your trip, however:P

mrz84
04-18-2002, 11:18 PM
The hell you Smokin BOY!?!?! nothing. this is my usual self on the forums. i havent been touched by anything like that since.......ever. :kawaii: the only way i stay up this late isnt by smoking something or drinking coffee or doing something like that, its by pure concentration. :kawaii: CHEESE! :kawaii:

Clueless Blonde
04-18-2002, 11:21 PM
*eats her cheese*
I should've invited a bunch of ppl over and had a party... now I'm just gonna stay up and do laundry. How sad is that? :badrazz:

mrz84
04-18-2002, 11:26 PM
at least thats better than what i do during the nights to pass the time. and no it doesnt have anything to do with cheese , i read webcomics and sometimes even work on my own when i have the ideas thought up. :kawaii: