PDA

View Full Version : Some one set us up the bomb

Jigglysaint
04-18-2002, 08:44 PM
Some American pilot bombed four of Canada's soldiers and killed them and wounded 8 others. If I can find it I'll post the story.

J.J. Maxx
04-18-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
Some American pilot bombed four of Canada's soldiers and killed them and wounded 8 others. If I can find it I'll post the story.

Man, that sucks, that means Canada only has like what, 2 soldiers left? :D

The Silent Assassin
04-18-2002, 08:52 PM
Um...ok.

Jigglysaint
04-18-2002, 09:00 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/central/04/18/afghanistan.canada/index.html

Friendly indead! Our army might me smaller, but at least we, we, ah hell! We have a bad army. Oh well.

Rafnul
04-18-2002, 09:03 PM
Congratualtions, you have come to the conclusion that we American's are stupid idiots. Now how long did it take you to figure that out?

Jigglysaint
04-18-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Rafnul
Congratualtions, you have come to the conclusion that we American's are stupid idiots. Now how long did it take you to figure that out?

'bout as long as it took for the US to go to war.

Cyclone
04-19-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Rafnul

I learned that on my first day taking calls at my new job. God, the trouble we go through to change someone's phone service...they start asking questions I can't answer, and then get pissed off and hang up. :glare:

On topic, I found out about this late this afternoon, just before starting my shift at the above-mentioned job today.

Cyclone

mrz84
04-19-2002, 12:47 AM
well doesnt that just scream cheese? :blah: wow. i think i see dead people. :rolleyes: ok enough with the lame jokes for now. this iss just like with my brother tim.....*sob* DAMN YOU BIN LADEN! I NEVER GOT TO SEE MY OLDER BROTHER! DAMN YOU AND YOUR WAR! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: WHY MUST PEOPLE FIGHT EACH OTHER! :cry:

Zeo
04-19-2002, 12:38 PM
Stupid, stupid............

Ground fire? Needs bomb? :eyebrow:

If your mission is over, THEN GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE DUMMY!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DarkDragoonX
04-19-2002, 12:47 PM
I wasn't aware Canada HAD an army. Had being the operative term here, because those guys that got bombed probably WERE the Canadian army... :laughing:

obi
04-19-2002, 02:18 PM
Third U.S. 'friendly fire' incident in Afghanistan

Seem's a bit too much to be conincedence eh?

Poor Canada's army...

Jemsee
04-19-2002, 02:41 PM
It's a bad deal.
I can't think of a time in history when the USA was at war and the Canadians were not there by there side.
Maybe the forces should try to communacate a little better.

mrz84
04-19-2002, 04:43 PM
Third U.S. 'friendly fire' incident in Afghanistan tim was caught in friendly fire back when this whole thing started. why did bin laden have to do it?! now ill never be able to see my brother! all because he has to be an ass and attack the usa! why did they have to do it?! because they wear their turbans too tight thats why! AL CAIDA BASTARDS! :angry:

obi
04-19-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by mrz84
tim was caught in friendly fire back when this whole thing started. why did bin laden have to do it?! now ill never be able to see my brother! all because he has to be an ass and attack the usa! why did they have to do it?! because they wear their turbans too tight thats why! AL CAIDA BASTARDS! :angry:

I don't know why but the first thing that ran through my mind when I read this was 'Karma'

Dude, eat (or drink as the case may be :eyebrow: ) less sugar...

mrz84
04-19-2002, 05:29 PM
Dude, eat (or drink as the case may be :eyebrow: ) less sugar... i have little or no sugar in my system unless i put lottsa suger in my tea(i rarely do that anymore and havent had tea for weeks) sugar has nothing to do with this. all it has to do with is that bin laden is a turban wearing bastard that dserves a fate worse than death. :kawaii:

Zeo
04-19-2002, 06:21 PM
Chair of Inquisition...............

able to create anything in the mind of the person sitting on it.

Make Bin Laden suffer the deaths of everyone killed by his actions, and the results there of...............

I feel vengful today............

Rainman
04-19-2002, 06:30 PM
Ok, american troups are not stupid. Friendly fire is a common thing in war. It has happened throughout history. It's just more noticable now that afghanis happen to suck at killing us. We are actually too good to be killed by afghanis.

Now from what I heard the Canadian fired first or someone around them did. So either the canadian were dumb or whoever didn't tell the american pilot about the canadian mission is stupid.

mrz84
04-19-2002, 06:31 PM
well i have t agree with zeo. im in a vengefull mood but i dont have the current resources to get to where bin laden is. its ironic. i have the resources to get large mallets and other tools of destruction, but i cant get to anywhere i can use them. :(