PDA

View Full Version : Updated Newfirst

Warlock
04-18-2002, 08:18 PM
Hey, if you guys want to test stuff, I updated newfirst for this version. Anyways, not a huge change, but added some transparency stuff and fixed some other stuff up. Check out the lost woods :) I had transparencies in the other woods too, but they got messed up in the new version (wasn't backwards compatible I guess w/ beta 54 or whatever)..

Oh, and I also turned down the midi volume, b/c I know everyone hated it :D haha.. Anyways, here ya go :)

http://www.war3.com/sm/newfirst-fixed.qst

Orion
04-18-2002, 11:02 PM
I also have some of the fog, forest, and window effects in lightworld.qst. I'll try to have a beta ready over the weekend, there's a lot to test since it uses just about all of the new features in ZC.

Warlock
04-19-2002, 03:33 PM
updated the file.. fixed a few bugs and enemy animations (half of them were WAY too fast). Havn't tested it too much so I might still have left stuff out..

I tried to add cool pillars of light to the triforce rooms, but it turned out looking like absolute crap (actually, some didn't look bad in ZQuest but then looked horrible in the game.. why is that? And yes, I did rebuild the transparency table)