PDA

View Full Version : beta 152 isn't working for me.

Jigglysaint
04-18-2002, 08:16 PM
I downloaded beta 152 to test it out(not going to touch anything that can corrupt quests) and the windows version doesn't seem want to start up. I don't get it. The windows betas have allways worked for me, why quit now?

Edit: Apperently none of the zelda.exes are working for me. I keep getting a page fault. I'm scared if the new betas stop working for me, I'd have to resign-from all ZC activity and would probably leave AGN forever!

Cyclone
04-19-2002, 12:20 AM
Jigglysaint, get the ZDP (ZGP?) file for beta 150 (in the 152 topic). And make sure you had the previous support archive BEFORE you place the file in the folder.

Cyclone

Jigglysaint
04-19-2002, 09:05 PM
Thanks Cyc! That worked perfectly.

Dark Nation
04-19-2002, 10:14 PM
This is like the third post where someone had failed to download the proper support files. Would it make things easier if I just zipped ALL needed files into the beta installer every time so there is no confusion? Sure, you'd be downloading stuff you already have a lot of the time, but we would be able to eliminate problems like these.

Cronic
04-19-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Dark Nation
This is like the third post where someone had failed to download the proper support files. Would it make things easier if I just zipped ALL needed files into the beta installer every time so there is no confusion? Sure, you'd be downloading stuff you already have a lot of the time, but we would be able to eliminate problems like these.

Yes...

Dark Jim
04-20-2002, 06:09 AM
Well I don't mind as I have cable. :)