PDA

View Full Version : FF8 questions... (lots)

KamiKaZe cOw
04-18-2002, 05:05 PM
I have my computer back, thanks to all those who helped. on subject, I have some FF8 questions.

regarding ultmecia's castle-
1) can you defeat omega weapon, if yes, what do you get?
2)how do you find the ultima weopon?
3)what is the name of the painting with the words rubbed off in the painting room?
general questions-
4)how do you get holy-wars? (not med level up or mugging siefer)
5)where do you get eden's card?
6)anyone have any good gameshark codes? (IE permenent invincablity, have all GF, ect)
7)what is required to use the solomon ring?

TIA.

:banghead:-KamIkaZe cOw!

mike5000
04-21-2002, 03:17 AM
1) OF COARSE-but he has over 1 million HP's and you get a THREE STARS!!
2) Is kinda long to do but here is is:There's another switch point near the fountain. Leave your main party at the SWITCH POINT, and take control of your other party. Exit the front foryer via the door on the upper-right side of the room. There's a large bell in the ceiling of the very next room. To smmon Omega Weapon, you must ring the bell. To do so, have the leader of your secondary party pul the rope at hte base of the stairs. Upon doing so, a timer will appear in the corner of the screen. The timing indicates the time you have to find Omega Weapon and to initiate the battle. Quickly run your secondary party to the swich point in the same room and take control of your main party. Then run to the chapel where the Piano is to find the Omega Weapon. To initiate the battle, Just jump his ass!!
3) well here is the answer:
VIVIDARIUM
INTERVIGILIUM
VIATOR
-in english that is (in the garden sleeps a messenger)
4) Thats a tuffy-you can get some from drop or mug on Seifer/sorry its a really rare item they dont want you to have!
:confused:
5) Defeat Bahamut at the Deep Sea Research Center, adn go into the facility's lower levels to solve the steam puzzle. You MUST defeat Ultima Weapon, who carries the GF EDEN card.
6) Goto www.cmgsccc.com for all the Game Shark codes you could ever want!!!:D
7) Well You use it to summon DOOMTRAIN
-whoo glad I can help!! I love it when peeps post questions like this so keep em' commin:highfive:
-EDIT- I HAD to do somthin about indenting
-M5K-

Cloral
04-21-2002, 04:17 AM
7) To use the ring you need several of 3 things:
Marlboro tentacles - get then from killing marlboros - they live in the forests north of esthar.
Steel bars - the strongman type enemies on the western continent carry these
Remedy+ - you have to combine remedies - I forget which GF gives you the ability to improve items like that.

There's a 'ufo special' or something like that magazine that gives you hints to these, at least about the first 2 items. You need something like 5 or 10 of each.

KamiKaZe cOw
04-22-2002, 05:36 PM
thanks alot. but uhh... number 2 was how to find the ULTIMA weapon not the omega weapon. Ultima, LIKE THE SPELL!!

TIA

on the gameshark subject, I found a nice debug mode code, you can get the spell full-cure, and the spell Apocolypse!(thats the one ultimecia uses during time compression)

:banghead:-Kamikaze cow!

Cloral
04-23-2002, 02:58 AM
Follow mike5000's responce to #5 and you'll find it.

inori
04-23-2002, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by KamiKaZe cOw
thanks alot. but uhh... number 2 was how to find the ULTIMA weapon not the omega weapon. Ultima, LIKE THE SPELL!!

TIA

on the gameshark subject, I found a nice debug mode code, you can get the spell full-cure, and the spell Apocolypse!(thats the one ultimecia uses during time compression)

:banghead:-Kamikaze cow!

If I remember right, you can draw Apocalypse at some point during the last battle of the game, and then cast it. :kawaii: As for FullCure, you'll need a cheat of some sort to cast it other than through Selphie's limit break. Better to play on PC - you can just use a save-game editor. :D

As for Holy Wars - get the Gilgamesh card, and then use Card Mod to refine it into 10 Holy Wars.

Masamune
04-23-2002, 05:56 PM
1. it's really hard. really really hard. and you get some kind of title....
2. it's in some kind of underwater base underwater.
3. don't matter
4. you can card mod some cards
5. you get it with ultima weopon i think.