PDA

View Full Version : armos->secret CSet bug

VEL
04-18-2002, 04:46 PM
The armos->secret flags are using the wrong CSet in beta 156. In the quest I tested the stairs under the armos are using CSet 3 and they are supposed to be using Cset 2. I checked the same quest in beta 152 and it works right in it. (DN this happens in that quest I emailed you yesterday, the stairs are supposed to be gray, but there green instead.)

Jigglysaint
04-18-2002, 05:32 PM
I thought that whatever c-set the secret combo is depends on what c-set the combo was when you added it to the template screen.

VEL
04-18-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
I thought that whatever c-set the secret combo is depends on what c-set the combo was when you added it to the template screen.

I think that's how it's supposed to work, but it isn't doing that in the newest beta (for armos). On the template screen it's CSet 2, but when it shows up under armos it's CSet 3.

Jigglysaint
04-18-2002, 07:52 PM
Was the armos on c-cet 3 as well?

VEL
04-18-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
Was the armos on c-cet 3 as well?

Yes, he was.
When testing this bug. I used the exact same quest (nothing was changed) and played it in more than one beta, in beta 156 it was using a different CSet than the previous versions. It is supposed to use CSet 2 (like the older versions), but it uses CSet 3 instead, so any quests made in older versions won't look like they did in the older versions.

EDIT: I just found out something else, it is getting the secret combo from page 83, and it should be getting it from 84 (this was changed wasn't it).