PDA

View Full Version : To all you aspiring Moderators out there...

Brasel
04-18-2002, 03:30 PM
I've been modding at the Quest Database for some time now, and well, there are some real annoying Uncle Luigi and Lightning Z like people around there that seem to have to respond to everything and constantly ask to be mods and admins...I've closed more topics this week so far than AGN does in a month! (over exaggeration...but its still alot)

So just a message to any aspiring mods out there: Modding isn't all rainbows and kittens, its actually frusterating work!

Zeo
04-18-2002, 03:39 PM
Try adminning SAtD. Makes modships cakewalk.

The Silent Assassin
04-18-2002, 03:40 PM
You can post at the QuestDB?

Hermit
04-18-2002, 03:42 PM
Now that you've named a couple of them, I'm sure they'll be happy to know how you feel about them.

I know who Uncle Luigi is :sly:

Darunia
04-18-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Hermit
I know who Uncle Luigi is :sly:

No, I am Darunia47, fooling everyone at AGN :D

Cyclone
04-18-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
You can post at the QuestDB?

I only posted it a few months ago. :blah: But yes, there are now a few special discussion-type forums, and you can now post your own submissions on quests (rather than posting them in a new-topic-only forum and having the mysterious "Review" add them for you). The QDB also hosts Bugbusters, run by K-Teclis (and quiet, for all I know).

I have long ago instructed both Sir A and Overlord (the other mod.) to be strict if they need to be in some cases. (Also include plith, who was added recently, making three moderators.)

But to keep the answer short, TSA, yes: you CAN post at the QDB. :)

Cyclone

Brasel
04-18-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Zeo
Try adminning SAtD. Makes modships cakewalk.

I could imagine... :laughing: