PDA

View Full Version : Help! Ocarina of Power

ImHoney7
04-18-2002, 08:14 AM
Sorry for starting a new thread on this subject, but I posted days ago with a question and never got an answer. I guess no one is seeing it. How do I get to the wand and book in the desert is what I need to know. Can anyone please help me? :heart:

pauldoo
04-18-2002, 09:11 AM
It's been awhile but i think it is in a cave on the way to level 8 . You were likely in there once but could not get all the way through.

ImHoney7
04-18-2002, 09:16 AM
Paul....there are 5 caves in the desert. One is a fairy, one has the boots, one has the red ring and one has a moblin, and one talks about using a super bomb to clear the way.. I cant see anywhere in any of them to go through. Which one is it? :heart:

pauldoo
04-18-2002, 09:30 AM
I will have to go and have a look and I will get back to you

ImHoney7
04-18-2002, 09:37 AM
Alright...thanks Paul. I sure do appreciate your help as usual! :heart:

I found it Paul. It was in the cave where the red ring was. I missed those rooms off to the right and left of the room with the traps. Thanks again for your help. :heart:

pauldoo
04-18-2002, 09:48 AM
Check the room before the red ring -> <- the 2 arrows in that room are your clues. HTH

Raichu86
04-18-2002, 10:37 AM
If you play the Ocarina on the triangle in that room, the arrows will flip. ;)

ImHoney7
04-18-2002, 12:30 PM
Thanks Raichu...I got it and I am in level 8 now. :heart:

Teilyr
04-18-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by ImHoney7
Thanks Raichu...I got it and I am in level 8 now. :heart: Good luck.. it's pretty hard. I got halfway through, then my comp died.. then I accidentaly erased the save file. :disgust:

Raichu86
04-18-2002, 03:01 PM
Still had no luck winning it, eh Teilyr? Maybe my quest has a curse. :laughing:

Emaleth of Donn
04-18-2002, 05:13 PM
OIE! lol I have been wondering about that myself.. thought I was going to have to play it over again.

Do have a problem... I think. Maybe I can fix it by having the wand, but I doubt it. I forgot I hadn't finished level 7 and went through level 8... using up all my keys. I am stuck at the first room I'd need the wand... as well as the book, which I don't have to light the upper torch. Anyhoo, I don't have anyway to get a key in order to get into the boss room in level 7. Hmm.. wracking brain now as I think it is the right quest (playing several at the same time like a dingbat), but ok Raichu.. I believe in level 7, the room to the left/right (I forget..sorry) and up? near the boss room there is a key that I cannot get to, perhaps because I need to get below the room and bomb to get it. But because I don't have a key....

Drats.. the more I am remembering the first time I beat the game, the more I am realizing I have to start over again... never mind..lol

Great quest though! Just have to remember what dungeons I have been through.. argh...

And this doesn't even make a bit of sense to me either...