PDA

View Full Version : Mega Man Central

War Lord
04-18-2002, 12:31 AM
I was goin through some of my backups and found my old Mega Man Central site. I could host the thing this time for a while until I decide to pay for a domain and hosting for it(if I choose to).

The questrion is, if you remember the site is should I even work on it again at all? And If I did, would anyone be willing to help.

The net is in great need of a good Mega Man Site.

The Silent Assassin
04-18-2002, 12:34 AM
I'm sorry...I do not remember this...is it just a fan Mega Man Site, or is it associated with some sort of Mega Man Clone program?

War Lord
04-18-2002, 12:40 AM
Was a site that covered everything about Mega Man...

The Silent Assassin
04-18-2002, 12:46 AM
Ah, I remember it now. You should ask Mott, he loves Rockman/Mega Man.

Brasel
04-18-2002, 12:53 AM
I might be able to help just as long as I don't have to be the main updater guy. I'm really good with Mega Man/Rockman stuff, and I've had many a Mega Man fan site before.

Just buzz me on PM or AIM if you want my expertise.

Mak-X
04-18-2002, 10:18 AM
I remember Mega Man Central. I used to vist there a few times. I remember when it wasn't even up it just had a placeholder with a random image from one of the Mega Man games that would load. I downloaded the Mega Man X PC demo from there too (its not the same as playing the SNES version). I glanced at the forums from time to time and liked all the Mega Man sprites (as well as the ones being used on the AG forums at the time). There didn't seem to be a lot of content though.

If your unsure you could just put it as a subdomain on Armageddon Games if there's room for it right?

Ask Flash Man, I have a feeling he's interested in Mega Man. And Mottzilla.

Brasel
04-18-2002, 03:20 PM
Wait a sec, I remember Mega Man Central! You were the webmaster? Cool...I had no idea!

Zeo
04-18-2002, 03:37 PM
You ran MM Central?

Well I couldn't handle a site like that. But Id love to see it comeback.

*b*
04-18-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by War Lord
I was goin through some of my backups and found my old Mega Man Central site. I could host the thing this time for a while until I decide to pay for a domain and hosting for it(if I choose to).

The questrion is, if you remember the site is should I even work on it again at all? And If I did, would anyone be willing to help.

The net is in great need of a good Mega Man Site.

MegaMan XZ (http://mmxz.zophar.net/)<- that's a good MegaMan site, it's also my homepage and what's the link to MMS?

slayer6896
04-18-2002, 05:02 PM
i think u should put it back up cuz megaman/rockman is awesome.
if u put it back up and u need ne help updateing it i will be gald to help just pm or Im me on aim(in profile).

MountainDrew023
04-18-2002, 05:04 PM
You should bring it back.

There's got to be millions of Mega Man:mega: Fans!

MegaMan3000
04-18-2002, 05:59 PM
Whats megaman...lol

King Link
04-18-2002, 06:08 PM
I agree, there must be a lot of members here who like Mega Man. (Like I do). You should bring back the site.

MegaMan3000
04-18-2002, 06:13 PM
It sounds cool, reopen it

Brasel
04-22-2002, 09:35 AM
With my last site over last summer, I started to write some comprehensive strategy guides because I was bored. Since I had a lack of motivation, I never finished them. I took screen shots of every trouble spot and wrote strategies on how to overcome the obstacles. I could do this for MMC if you wanted me to, since I'll have more motivation to finish something for a big site.