PDA

View Full Version : A Trap Request?

DarkFlameWolf
04-17-2002, 02:51 PM
Okay, as it stands, Traps WILL go over water, but will not go over combos marked: Ladder Only, when they should! And I don't want to have floating traps. I don't want them to go through blocks. So can you allow traps to go over Ladder Only type combos?
Furthermore. With the new traps. Trap Vertical, Trap Horizontal and Trap 4-way. Why do they NOT extend all the way to the opposite end of the room. (or to the furthest they can reach?) Because it seems normal center and corner traps reach farther than the newer traps, which only seem to go half distance.

Jigglysaint
04-17-2002, 03:51 PM
You need to check the "mean placed traps" rule.

DarkFlameWolf
04-17-2002, 04:23 PM
oh, so you can't place those traps anywhere you want and expect them to go the full distance without a rule? that sucks. -_-

plith
04-17-2002, 04:24 PM
So... just turn the rule on...

Dark Nation
04-17-2002, 04:28 PM
I did it like that for consistency's sake.

Cloral
04-17-2002, 05:55 PM
This seems like more of a suggestion than a beta forum topic to me. But anyway, while on that subject, I have a suggestion. If you select mean placed traps, the placed traps (non-continuous) go right through each other. Could you make it so that they'll bounce off each other unless 'phantom traps' is also selected? The reason I would need this is because I often have traps opposite each other that don't meet right in the middle of the room.