PDA

View Full Version : Gate of destiny testers! Looky here! 0-o

obi
04-17-2002, 12:59 PM
Instead of e-mail, I have put it up on DC's offer to all contest participants -

Link for quest - Here (http://www.zelda-gaming.com/azc/uploads/god by obi.zip)

Link for dungeon pic - here (http://zelda-gaming.com/azc/uploads/gate of destiny -obi - first level screenshot .GIF)

This includes the log and the quest itself, inform me on any bad bugs. But I have not added much, mostly I have been working on the technical side so when you get the sword, there is a house in the overworld with the cheat code.
Apart from that, Pratherus2, Nightmare, *b* are my current beta testers. I don't think I'll need more.

OBI

Praethus
04-17-2002, 03:56 PM
obi, I have a problem. The file won't unzip, it's getting an error.

obi
04-18-2002, 03:04 AM
An error?

What kind of error? - post what it says.

If this persists, then I will have to use rar archives...

Anyone else get this problem...

Praethus
04-18-2002, 11:46 PM
It says unable to open. Not a valid archive. And I tried to use WinRar, didn't work their either.

obi
04-19-2002, 03:16 AM
Okay, I have uploaded the quest by itself -here (http://www.zelda-gaming.com/azc/uploads/gate of destiny obi khan.qst)

Hope it works!

EDIT - check it out - screen shots in my sig!

Praethus
04-19-2002, 07:48 AM
It downloaded great, but when I tried to open in ZC, it said unable to open file. I don't know what's wrong.

Cronic
04-19-2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by obi
Instead of e-mail, I have put it up on DC's offer to all contest participants -

Glad I could help, but 2 things...

Kratheous also deserves credit ;)
And DC has NOTHING to do with this contest... The file storage offer is open to everyone.

obi
04-19-2002, 08:23 AM
Okay, I Thank you kath as well.

Thanks!!!

Praethus
04-20-2002, 09:50 AM
obi, I am unable to test right now, becuase ZC won't open the quest. It says unavailable file or something like that. Fix it, please, I would like to continue playing.

VGWarrior
04-20-2002, 11:21 AM
Is it too late for me to ask to beta test this quest?

Second, if I am allowed, can one of you guys please send me the player portion of the latest contest beta? I had to turn down a previous BT offer because of that.

obi
04-20-2002, 11:51 AM
Hmm, no work eh?

That kind of thing happend when I tried to download C-dawgs, DOY demo5...

I will restart e-mailing then it seems

VG warrior - gimme your e-mail!

And then there was 4...

EDIT - E-mails sent to Prath, B and Nightmare ( Is he banned?:confused: )

VG warior, gimme email, and you get quest. I'm gonna contack Katherous about those corrupted files...

Praethus
04-20-2002, 12:13 PM
Hey obi, if you are going to send it through email, it might help if you actually attached it to the email. I got the email but no quest.

obi
04-20-2002, 12:28 PM
Sorry, My life is very stressed right now, gimme a minute...

Praethus
04-21-2002, 10:05 PM
Hey, I finished the demo. Here are the bugs I found.

-In the room with the flame, when you go down the stairs, you can't reach the heart of chest in that room because you can't move sideways at the very top.
-Also, when you exit that room you have a bad blue square, you end up in a wall.
-Bad undercombos in the room after the guy with the heart container piece.

Also, I think you may have things placed incorrectly on your tile pages. If you have 2 or more HC pieces, it shows the silver arrows i think, and if you have 4 it shows the lens with weird color. I like the way you included the rupees in your arrows.

I think that's all for now.

VGWarrior
04-21-2002, 11:28 PM
Maybe hotmail will cooperate with me this time; otherwise, I'll find a new email address.

[email protected]

obi
04-22-2002, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Praethus2
Hey, I finished the demo. Here are the bugs I found.

-In the room with the flame, when you go down the stairs, you can't reach the heart of chest in that room because you can't move sideways at the very top.
-Also, when you exit that room you have a bad blue square, you end up in a wall.
-Bad undercombos in the room after the guy with the heart container piece.

Also, I think you may have things placed incorrectly on your tile pages. If you have 2 or more HC pieces, it shows the silver arrows i think, and if you have 4 it shows the lens with weird color. I like the way you included the rupees in your arrows.

I think that's all for now.

Yes that blue square thing is an ass, as it is set right next to that place, but it just won't work - hmmm didn't know about that problem with the HC pieces.
OKay, I'll check those out but disaster has stuck I con't use my PC! :cry: :cry: - My CPU fan is dead.!!!

VG warrior, I will send the quest promply, I have to find a disk with th quest on it...

Brasel
04-22-2002, 03:26 AM
The picture looks really interesting...I might give it a try.

VGWarrior
04-22-2002, 06:36 AM
I'll also need the player...that's the problem part I think.

obi
04-22-2002, 09:50 AM
Don't worry, we are alowed to Only send the player to testers ect, it will only work with 152, as I can't get to it on my pc, you'll have to get it off some one else sorry. I'm sure one of the other Beta testers could send you a player with the support archives, if you asked. Check your e-mail soon.