PDA

View Full Version : Creation of Damnation

Lord AxaliaN
04-17-2002, 07:40 AM
Creation of Damnation

I just unleashed the demo of my new upkoming quest, And 1 review is already posted. I's on the bottom of this post.

This demo includes 1 level, and 2 completed caverns. Also 3 segments of the overworld are done, or as good as done. Layers will be used in the next demo.

This quest uses the newfirst tileset, with loads of extra tiles. Also, almost all items will have custom sprites.

Look for pics and the download in my signature.

And here's my first review:

Only one bug that I could find and that was in the lost woods area when you get the clue on how to get through it. When you leave the cave, you wind up in the bush, but you can escape it though by just going right.

---> Fixed this in next release

Oh, there is another bug too?, almost forgot it. The first heart piece that you have in the tree? Can't seem to figure out how to get that, have slashed & burned to no avail. Also the heart piece with the ring of bushes around it, I'm sure there might be a burnable bush, but didn't bother trying to get that one, so disregard that one..lol

---> you'll need the superbomb for this one, it can be bought at the bomb shop near the entrance of level 2

The music... was in the (can't rightly remember the name of it) shore dungeon and while playing was thinking of Yoshi's Island! Not sure if the music is based on that or not. That was a fun game...

---> Yes, it's the cavern music from Yoshi's Island. And the correct name is Caverns of Despair

Anyhoo, again, good job so far!