PDA

View Full Version : Lord AxaliaN... your quest

Emaleth of Donn
04-17-2002, 05:08 AM
Thanks for putting the link to it in your signature as the QDB isn't updated.. Nice work!

Only one bug that I could find and that was in the lost woods area when you get the clue on how to get through it. When you leave the cave, you wind up in the bush, but you can escape it though by just going right.

Oh, there is another bug too?, almost forgot it. The first heart piece that you have in the tree? Can't seem to figure out how to get that, have slashed & burned to no avail. Also the heart piece with the ring of bushes around it, I'm sure there might be a burnable bush, but didn't bother trying to get that one, so disregard that one..lol

The music... was in the (can't rightly remember the name of it) shore dungeon and while playing was thinking of Yoshi's Island! Not sure if the music is based on that or not. That was a fun game...

Anyhoo, again, good job so far!

Lord AxaliaN
04-17-2002, 05:22 AM
Thanks a lot! The HCpiece in the woods is reachable by bombing with a Super Bomb, which you can buy at the bomb shop once you have the flippers. I'll look into the problem you mentioned. Be sure to check out the new demo, which will be released soon enough.

Emaleth of Donn
04-17-2002, 05:49 AM
Thanks, will do that & will also check back for the new demo too.