PDA

View Full Version : I know where General Bitching went!

Jigglysaint
04-16-2002, 10:28 PM
It became the AGN forums!:lol:

MetaStaiford
04-16-2002, 10:31 PM
no, General bitching is archived, with all the topics in there multiplied by 5.

AGN forums isnt general bitching.... its general 'blame and flame'

MrCow
04-16-2002, 10:32 PM
umm well ocassional outburst bring it about in these here forums. We still have some control and its not total chaos........... yet.:blah:

Drunken Tiger
04-16-2002, 10:33 PM
Shut The FU*K up!!! jigglypoof!!!
j/k:tongue:

( PLease dont ban me!!!)

I know what you mean!! over the couple of months AGN has become very hostile!! but im sure it would all cool down sooner or later!!;)

War Lord
04-16-2002, 10:47 PM
GB actually is fixed.
VB added a feature to remove duplicate topics.
Don't care to bring it back currently though, if I do, it'll be said I did it just in light of recent events.

AtmaWeapon
04-16-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by MetaStaiford
no, General bitching is archived, with all the topics in there multiplied by 5.

AGN forums isnt general bitching.... its general 'blame and flame'

Hehehe... I coined a catch phrase....

OH YEAH! I FORGOT! IT'S WARLORD'S FAULT MY TERM PAPER TOOK SO LONG TO FINISH!!! I WASTED SO MUCH TIME IN AGN CHAT AND ON THE FORUMS!!!! WWHHHHYYYYY!?!?!?!

Thanks for the distraction, man! I love AGN! Who knows what I would've had to do if I didn't have AGN to distract me. Keep it going! :D

Jigglysaint
04-16-2002, 10:54 PM
Guys, it was a joke! I know were GB went. It's just with all those topics out and about, it was starting to sound like GB since all that junk was what you normally find there. Joke, really.

The Silent Assassin
04-16-2002, 11:00 PM
Leave it where it is...dead.

mike5000
04-17-2002, 12:19 AM
I dont think that its archieved...well theres only 2 archieves, word associan and TOolies spammania which I dont know how u dont get banned after 60 post in a row!

Darunia
04-17-2002, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by mike5000
I dont think that its archieved...well theres only 2 archieves, word associan and TOolies spammania which I dont know how u dont get banned after 60 post in a row!

I think he was banned. Just that this happened before of boards changed, and at vB WL decided unban him. Somo oldbie can say if I'm correct.

Drunken Tiger
04-17-2002, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by War Lord
GB actually is fixed.
VB added a feature to remove duplicate topics.
Don't care to bring it back currently though, if I do, it'll be said I did it just in light of recent events.

Nooo!! Could you not bring it back at all??? I never liked it.. it sort of created a hostile enviroment for ALL of the members here... Please dont bring IT back...:(

Kratheous
04-17-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by mike5000

Believe me, it's archived. You can't click on anything on the main page to get there though... and if you know the address, normal members can view it anyways. *shrugs*