PDA

View Full Version : Digdogger and other enemies?

DarkFlameWolf
04-16-2002, 10:25 PM
Okay, why does the Digdogger still freak out between its two frames of animation? (for normal enemy tiles, haven't checked the new yet) and regardless of old or new. Gohma's right claw (his left) still freaks out and in the case of the double eye (or if you made it, one BIG eye) both his right eye and claw go whacko. The Aquamentus left is just plain weird. And Manhandla2 doesn't use its main body but instead tacks on four of the smaller Manhandla bodies together to make a 4-tile main body. Same with Patra (bs). And I could go on. Just curious when these will be fixed since I'll be using these new enemies.

plith
04-16-2002, 11:06 PM
Well... the general intent is to have all those sorts of bugs fixed by the 1.92 release...

Which makes me wonder, with all the new features, if DN shouldn't just work on bugtesting for the release. With all the new features, bugs are surely accumulating too fast... Hummmm, however.

Dark Nation
04-17-2002, 08:37 AM
What beta are you using, DFW? I just check all 4 Gohmas with both new and old enemy tiles and they look fine.

DarkFlameWolf
04-17-2002, 11:10 AM
152?
Did you check the other enemies I mentioned?
BTW, when defeating a Digdogger in any latest beta and the Dungeon Boss flag isn't on in that screen. (because he is mainly used as a mini-boss in my dungeons), he ALWAYS comes back when you exit and enter a room, sort of like Vires and Gels and Zols. Can you fix that too?