PDA

View Full Version : Oh great!

Jigglysaint
04-16-2002, 07:11 PM
Now that I'm done for the year, I am finally bored with all the games on my hard drive. Now I feel like getting some schoolwork done. That's the way it goes, you goof off all year and when your're done, you want to get down to business, LOL!

The Silent Assassin
04-16-2002, 07:16 PM
You're done with school? You little bitch.

Daarkseid
04-16-2002, 07:21 PM
I don't care if I'm still in school or not, I only attend two classes 3 days out of the week. And since I got both papers done for one of them, I don't have to do Jack Shit for either class, other than show up on time(if I miss one more class for History though, I get dropped).

Jigglysaint
04-16-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
You're done with school? You little bitch.

For the year, and don't get jeleous. I only took one class this semester and i did most of the work in one day. You are taking a much harder course, and (besides Tonberryberri), don't have any disablilities.

The Silent Assassin
04-16-2002, 07:35 PM
You dissing Tonberry...

mrz84
04-16-2002, 07:42 PM
You dissing Tonberry...

oh my. looks like theres gonna be a small itty bitty disagreement here. i think ill stay outta it. :reading:

Jigglysaint
04-16-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
You dissing Tonberry...

Woa! Don't want to mess with TSA(Tonberry Suckers Anynomus).

JayeM
04-16-2002, 08:34 PM
Actually the cactaurs are cuter...

Hermit
04-16-2002, 11:53 PM
The cactuars are quite amusing, watching them run around all the time on one "leg" making their little squeeking noises :laughing:
Especially the ones with the little "mustaches"

If you ever start a little Tonberry club or something TSA I want that Tonberry pic for my sig ;)

Jigglysaint
04-17-2002, 10:55 AM
Tonberry club? That would be cool. I actually think Tonberry is pretty cool. I was just joking arround before.

DarkDragoonX
04-17-2002, 12:38 PM
Bah! There has never, EVER been a game character as amazingly cute as Nall and Ruby, the flyin' kitties.

Daarkseid
04-17-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragoonX
Bah! There has never, EVER been a game character as amazingly cute as Nall and Ruby, the flyin' kitties.

Nall and Ruby were only featured in the Lunar series, which up until being obscure PSX rereleases, were obscure RPG releases on the equally less popular SegaCD.

The Tonberry is a creature from the Final Fantasy series which enjoys mass popularity due to its release on systems owned by numerous consumers, and its subsequent exploitation of shiny graphics and the FMV.

To end my statement, yes, Nall and Ruby are amazingly cute and certainly cuter than the Tonberry, no amount of exposure given to the Tonberry can change that.