PDA

View Full Version : Think Positive

Jemsee
04-16-2002, 06:04 PM
I have thought of posting this for a whyle but there seemed to be several PosMo posts already going. So whats one more...

A) I would like you to list two positive things about the AGN forums.

B) List two members who may have had a positive effect on you, no matter how small.
----------------------------------
THINGS
A) 1. The forums are vary active and versatile, a wide variety of people from all over the world viset them.
2. You can learn things here. About your PC, life in other parts of country, the world, ect. You can be creative here. Contests in writing, pictures, even your sigs.

PEOPLE
B) 1. foxygrl. Has had a positive influence on me from her contests and her cats.
2. Daarkseid. Has had a good influence on me.
Because of somthing he once said I now read all of some ones post regardless of the length.

PLEASE Keep your replys positive.
If you have nothing nice to say, keep your hands off the keybord.
Thanks.
:heart: :D ;) :) :D :laughing: :kitty: :kawaii: :smoking: :spin:

The Thing
04-16-2002, 06:16 PM
A)
1. Its a nice place to take a brake from my day.
2. People are always willing to help as long as you don't piss them off.

B)
1. Santaman and Death Lock Answered lots of my OZ questions.
2. Glenn the great posted that member handbook. I wonder where I would be without it. :shrugs:

Thats happy thoughts for today folks ;) :) :D :cool:

MegaMan3000
04-16-2002, 06:27 PM
A:1.The Poeple here are cool
2.its something to do when you are bored
B:
I havent been here long enough to really know anyone but you are all cool

MetaStaiford
04-16-2002, 06:29 PM
wery vell..

A.
1. Its a place to find other people interested in gaming.
2. This whole agrument about ZC calmed down relatively fast. I'm glad people can have a peaceful nature

B.
1. Nightmare (banned unless WL says otherwise): He's indirectly, the one that got me to join AGN and use ZC in the first place. before the quest editor was made public, there were only 4 quests. the 2 that were in the NES game
Phantom Menace's REALLY difficult demo
Nightmare's 'new' quest.

his quest was the one that got me hooked to ZC, and to this day, i STILL havnt fully beaten it yet
2. VEL/PrfectGREG
The 2 most morbid/perverse quest makers i know
i think mario's insane rampage was what influenced the leevers in Meta Chronicles, in all truth

mrz84
04-16-2002, 06:32 PM
1a:its nice to have someplace to go when you want to talk with friends
1b:this place is better than disneyworld! :kawaii:
2a:darunia47-a really nice guy who was kind enough to help when i needed it with bar-buddies.
2b:Warlord-for making this place youd have to be the nicest person here.

well thats my 2 yen. :kawaii:

Jigglysaint
04-16-2002, 06:38 PM
Let's not start that leever thing again, Meta!

Me?

1. All the staff for trying their hardest to keep the forums in good order.

2. Glenn The Great, for KTC and the chance I have to learn how to moderate effectivly.

3. Many other members who respect the rules(to the best of their ability), and don't try to cause chaos on the boards.

The Silent Assassin
04-16-2002, 07:18 PM
The members who have helped me the most are:

plith, KJAZZ, and Nightmare for Zelda Classic.

Orion and JJMaxx for the news.

Shadowblazer and Glenn for various staff work help.

And Radium for all his help in changing my avatar and titles when I couldn't.

Cronic
04-16-2002, 07:32 PM
Breaker for teaching me I didn't have to pander to litle kiddies to do my job

TSA for teaching me that no matter how much I try to do I'll never be more than a grunt. (he didn't actually teach me that but I associate the lesson with him for some odd reason)

Drunken Tiger
04-17-2002, 08:43 AM
Zaphod for helping with mIRC and my avatar

Glenn for changing my custom title when i couldnt

Foxy for being such a nice and helpful member

All the aussies for being on when i am on

:D

CH@O$
04-17-2002, 09:02 AM
1)it brings up the protective barriers that shield me from everyday reality
2)i find out more crap about the internet everyday

1)obi- cause we go to the same school and he's the only person who can help me pass geography
2)DrUnKeN TiGeR- cause HE taught me not to jump to assumptions:laughing:

Drunken Tiger
04-17-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by CH@O$
1)it brings up the protective barriers that shield me from everyday reality
2)i find out more crap about the internet everyday

1)obi- cause we go to the same school and he's the only person who can help me pass geography
2)DrUnKeN TiGeR- cause HE taught me not to jump to assumptions:laughing:

Really???

When??

satanman
04-17-2002, 11:45 AM
A.
1. Open Zelda; I've always wanted to make my own Z3 style game.
2.Think Tank; OK, so a lot of people in there are smarter than me (eg inori, Glenn the Great + Symbiote), but I've learned quite a few things in there.

B.
1.GD (openzelda); his name and A1 explains, also helped me start programming correctly
2.The Thing, for mentioning me earlier (albiet incorrectly :) )

Darunia
04-17-2002, 01:46 PM
A.

1. Word association (j/k). I mean, the cool that is know so many people.
2. DC pics :naughty:

B.

1. obi. my friend for always :)
2. mrz84. the only that still posts in RPR :kawaii:

obi
04-17-2002, 02:14 PM
The Place

1 - ZC - really the only reason I came here. It rocks, and so do all the members. But now ZC isn't the only reason

2 - This is my first forum I joined. All other members were very kind and I think that is really cool.

PEOPLE
Can I do more than two?

*My 'real life' friends, Richeva and Chaos - for not Dissing AGN because it is realted to nintendo (they Diss all things nintendo) and joining (eventually) when I asked.*

1. D47 - Has really been a big help to me and a very good friend.;)

2. Chronos - Helping me out always (rpgmaker2k and other forum things), another buddie!:thumbsup:

3 MRZ84 - Cool guy, intrduced me to the RPR forums - my RPGmaker 2k post- made things 'interesting' -:lmao:

4. Cyclone - made a good impression on me whcih influenced me to make a good impression and the whole ZC thing/kawaii thing - :laughing: - Also played my FFbattle that died...

5. Daarkside - although he might not remember, he helped me out when I asked him. Thanks dude.:D
( do you think I'm over doing it - i might end up thaking alot of people...)

6. Glenn - for helping me out in the tittle crisis.

I think I should stop with this -

I would also like to thak all of those who took part in my 'idea's'

FF battle in the forums, Big pic search, Weakest link.
Thak you all!:D

I would do more but I think I am borimng people...:laughing:

EDIT - Oh yeah, can't forget - WAR LORD -

He allowed me to begin plans on a big april fools trick which ended up dieing when the forums got the 'choose your style'.
You may gt to see it one day, Cyclone 'liked' it...:laughing:

Darunia
04-17-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by obi
1. D47 - Has really been a big help to me and a very good friend.;)

Second time I'0m mentioned. Cool.

He allowed me to begin plans on a big april fools trick which ended up dieing when the forums got the 'choose your style'.
You may gt to see it one day, Cyclone 'liked' it...:laughing:

What :odd: ?

obi
04-17-2002, 02:32 PM
What ? ]

no one gets a word out of me until it goes on the i-net for all to see - D47, I have a job for you but It will have to wait till tomorow...

Darunia
04-17-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by obi
]

no one gets a word out of me until it goes on the i-net for all to see - D47, I have a job for you but It will have to wait till tomorow...

I can't work, i'm only 13 :laughing:

jman2050
04-17-2002, 03:11 PM
Things:

1. AGN contains a lot of interesting people from diverse backgrounds and who can give their own opinions about certain matters

2. The many activities that are done here far surpass many of the other forums I have seen.

People:

1. TSA Just for being a really great guy and also for correcting my very first contribution to the News Staff (You remember, don't you :D )

2. Dark Nation for taking over ZC when PM left

3. Inori for being one of ythe most intellectual sound people I have ever seen in my life, much less the internet :p

4. MasterSwordUltima for creating one of the most addicting internet games since my experience with the DBZ RPGs and for letting me have such an active part in it.

5. AlexMax just for always having a sound opinion and for creating the anime forums (THANK YOU!!!)

6. Darth Cronic (yes, you heard me right), because despite the fact that he can be an idiot sometimes he has contributed so much to AGn that it is impossible for him not to be around

That's my feelings.

The Silent Assassin
04-17-2002, 03:27 PM
I forgot two positive things about this forum...

1. Tonberry.
2. Karma, Bitch.

Nuff said.