PDA

View Full Version : Quest For Hyrule 2

fajz
04-16-2002, 04:59 PM
Has anyone found the blue (OR red) ring in quest for hyrule2?
I've burned every bush (not easy since I only have the blue candle. Just something else I've missed)and bombed every rock and wall and I can't find them anywhere. I must have missed them in a dungeon but which I couldn't begin to guess. I have defeated every level except 8 and it was hard to beat some of them being green without the rings, but L8 is next to impossible with all the blue wizrobes. I need a ring. Little help please.

Thanx FZ

bonegolem
04-16-2002, 05:44 PM
hehe, I hid the blue ring in level 4. Its on the right side of the map, but not the very right side.

As for the red ring, As soon as you beat level 8 you can enter the temple of time (through the canyon where the aquamentus was) where you choose between the red ring and the master sword. Hope that helps...

VGWarrior
04-16-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by bonegolem
As for the red ring, As soon as you beat level 8 you can enter the temple of time (through the canyon where the aquamentus was) where you choose between the red ring and the master sword. Hope that helps...

Wait a second...

I don't think custom "Take Any One You Want" rooms have been made yet. If so, how was it done?

fajz
04-17-2002, 05:32 PM
thanx Bonegolem. After I got the ring level 8 was a breeze. Now I can't get to level 9. I whistle but get stuck in the upper left hand corner of the screen and have to start over. There is a spot in the far East center of the overworld that you can burn a bush and there is a path to go north, however you can't walk on the path it changes so you know it is suppose to be "walkable" but you can't walk on it.. Are these two bugs or am I missing something?

thanx again

FZ

Bloodstar64
04-17-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by VGWarrior

Wait a second...

I don't think custom "Take Any One You Want" rooms have been made yet. If so, how was it done?

http://zqtutorial.armageddongames.com/thirdparty/customtaoyw/index.html :)

bonegolem
04-19-2002, 07:12 PM
Yeah the burnable path is blocked...and it leads to level nine...CRAP MUDDA TRUCKA!!!! Jeez...well I am putting in an update RIGHT NOW!!!!

fajz
04-23-2002, 05:16 PM
Bonegolem, have you updated qst4hy2 yet? If you have I still can't get to level 9. The burnable path is still blocked and I've re-uploaded twice. Let us know when it's updated.

FZ

bonegolem
04-23-2002, 05:40 PM
Yep, just submitted it. Keep in mind some of it is changed, but for the better.

BTW fajz, did you ever find the Battle Temple? One of my well-kept bonegolemish secrets...:D

fajz
04-24-2002, 07:04 PM
I downloaded your quest again but still I'm blocked out of that pathway. Do I have to start the whole quest over? I'm soooooo confused. This has been a great quest I hate that it's ruined because I can't get to level 9.

FZ

bonegolem
04-25-2002, 10:10 PM
Um...the update is still waiting in the submissions area...

As long as you're waiting try these tasks:

Find the Battle Temple (Hint: In mountains)
Find the Secret Dungeon (Need full triforce)
Find a way to get the red ring and master sword (without buying extra keys)

:D

Pepe Pérez
05-08-2002, 01:44 PM
well, I downloaded it yesterday, and the bug persists...
By the way, is there a level 7 treasure? and where is level 8?

fajz
05-09-2002, 08:05 AM
Level 7 has the wand.(far northwest corner of dungeon) Level 8 is 1 west and one 1 north from the fairy of life. There is an arrow of stones, burn the bush it's pointing to, follow the path and kill all the "helicopter-heads" and level 8 will show up.

FZ

Pepe Pérez
05-09-2002, 04:06 PM
OK. Thanx.
BONEGOLEM!!!!! WHERE'S YER UPDATE??????

bonegolem
05-09-2002, 05:12 PM
It's there, but the bug that prevents you from accessing level 9 still exists. Expect ANOTHER update soon. Sorry to keep all these Quest for Hyrule Fanz waiting...

And they're called Peahats, fajz.:rolleyes:

Pepe Pérez
05-10-2002, 07:07 AM
by the way, BG, could you give us some hints to the tasks you mentioned earlier? I tried to access the battle temple trying all coherent strategies. Do I have to do something stupid like shoot an arrow to a tree, then burn myself with the candle and whistling three times?

Edit: 1 week later, I'm still waitng:meanie: