PDA

View Full Version : PoKeMoN GOLD GameShark Code question.

Joshua Milton N
04-16-2002, 02:07 PM
If anyone plays this game and has a gameshark can you please tell me what the gameshark codes are for buying RareCandy and for having infinity RareCandy?
Thanks.

Mak-X
04-16-2002, 02:35 PM
Sorry, I don't know of any codes, but you know if you use Rare Candy to level up your Pokemon, they'll be weaker then if you had leveled them up through experience.

vegeta1215
04-16-2002, 03:05 PM
Yeah, I never use Rare Candy, I just sell them.

I used a GameShark for a few things on Pokemon Gold:
- To get all the decorations and dolls and systems for my characters bed room! (gameshark.com had this at one time :D)
- To get Celebi
- To get a few from Silver that I couldn't get in mine (cause I don't know anyone with Silver :()
- To change the happiness of some of my Pokemon so they'd evolve (it was just taking to damn long the conventional way)
- To get a few items: lucky egg (found on wild Chansey's...very rarely) and doubles of the items you put on guys to trade to evolve (like Metal Coat etc...cause you lose the item in the trade! eek!)

I don't however use GameShark to raise my levels, or stats, or to get Pokemon I could otherwise get in my Gold game: I got the 2 birds and 3 cats/dogs on my own! As well as all the others.

jman2050
04-16-2002, 04:09 PM
Bwa ha ha. I know a friend who knows someone who has contacts with Nintendo. This way he was able to get over 200 lucky eggs. He gave 30 of them to me, now I use them whenever I get bored from raising Pokemon (Lucky Egg, like Rare Candy, lowers the stat increases from leveling up from the conventional, but slow way).

vegeta1215
04-16-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by jman2050
Bwa ha ha. I know a friend who knows someone who has contacts with Nintendo. This way he was able to get over 200 lucky eggs. He gave 30 of them to me, now I use them whenever I get bored from raising Pokemon (Lucky Egg, like Rare Candy, lowers the stat increases from leveling up from the conventional, but slow way).

Lucky egg is an item which Pokemon that make them receive a little exp when you win a battle. How does that weaken them?

And why would you need 30 of them? You can only have 6 in your party.

mike5000
04-17-2002, 12:24 AM
DUde use the quik level gain code....the rare candies MAKE YOUR pokemon suck! NO JOKE!!!!!:eek:

jman2050
04-17-2002, 07:37 AM
I've read in multiple places that the faster you raise your Pokemon, the worse they will become. Granted, this difference is very minute but it is noticeable. Trust me I have tested it multiple times and I have had the same results. The naturally raised Pokemon beat out the lucky egg pokemon by about 5-10 stat points every time (yes, they are the same species). Also, I have 30 lucky eggs so I don't have to constantly switch the lucky eggs between Pokemon.

mike5000
04-17-2002, 01:08 PM
Jman2050 is right!!:D

Warlock
04-17-2002, 01:09 PM
http://www.geocities.com/radimvice/pokemon.htm

Joshua Milton N
04-18-2002, 02:23 PM
I have on my GameShark for PoKeMoN GOLD these 7 GameShark codes: Infinitie Hit Points1 and 2, Shiniy Colored PoKeMon, Catch any PoKeMoN, Catch any PoKeMoN at any Level like a Level 255 MEWTWO, Start with any ball like the MasterBall, and Infinitie PoKeballs or any kind of PoKeball.
Please try to get me the GameSharks codes for any item including the infinitie RareCandies.
Thanks.

Masamune
04-18-2002, 03:02 PM
i don't like using gameshark with pokemon. last time i did that i got about 7 error messages from the gameshark during the game saying this game is not working properly please turn off power. i could still play it but then all the sudden when i was using walk through anything code, lots of wierd colors and pixels started to flash everywhere and make a terrible really loud noise. the gameshark never worked since!

vegeta1215
04-18-2002, 03:31 PM
Here's where you can find GameShark codes for Pokemon: http://www.gameshark.com/pokemon.html

And if you have Gold or Silver, and you want all your rooms decorations, try these codes (must enter all or you'll only get some of the decorations!):
91ff0bd8
91ff0cd8
91ff0dd8
91ff0ed8
91ff0fd8
91ff10d8
91ff11d8

As seen on this page: http://www.gameshark.com/gameboy/articles/305210p1.html I love this code, it's awesome :D

Joshua Milton N
04-22-2002, 02:06 PM
i know the web site to get the game shark codes but when I got the codes for infinitie RareCandies and to buy the RareCandies but it seems as if they won't work at all.
Please try to find an alternite code for both of the codes for RareCandies.
Thanks.