PDA

View Full Version : Ask A Dominatrix...

texasdex
04-16-2002, 06:29 AM
It's been deleted. I don't mind losing the posts all that much, but I do mind not having a forum dedicated to sex anymore. I really liked the Ask a Dominatrix forum, and I was quite disappointed when it dissappeared.

Therefore I have decided to request my own hosted forum. It will be similar in content, but have a different name, and will be moderated by me and two people I choose. I don't know what the new name will be, if you would like to suggest one please reply. I also am not sure who will be co-moderating with me. I need two people whom I know and can trust with moderator duties. If you are interested please PM me and I'll consider you.

If there is enough enthusiasm, I'll bring this proposal to warlord and make the request.

Mander
04-16-2002, 06:49 AM
You might have missed it because it is already on page 2 but there has already been talk about this. Look here. (http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53836)

Masamune
04-16-2002, 07:18 AM
oooooooh!! prfectgreg is gonna be on you!

Daarkseid
04-16-2002, 02:31 PM
Kinda miss it on AGN, but I've been posting over at FC which has AaD. The Mudai Omake forums have it too, the whole AaD forum is like a franchise thing of sorts. Too bad things on AGN became such that the Dominatrix's pulled AGN's franchise...

A word from one of the Dominatrix's(Kariqual):

Kariqual: I find it quite the discust that you people, who try to say you are "AaD fans" or "groupies" of sorts want a neo-poser AaD back on AGN. If you were as of a likeing to it as you claim to be, you would visit AaD at it's 2!!! (YES 2!!!) other locations and if you do not want to stray off the AGN path, well then, I can't help you.

I have said my peace

good bye

Starkist
04-16-2002, 05:27 PM
I don't see why it is considered personal property of Kariqual or Queenie, it's jsut a forum where you talk about sex. Rename it and it can belong to anybody.

Rainman
04-16-2002, 08:31 PM
I voted the 4th only because I can still visit it at FC.

Drunken Tiger
04-16-2002, 09:12 PM
I thought they were going to make antoher one?!?!

But i do miss posting in those types of forums...:(

I suppose i could live without it but i prefer not to...

Brasel
04-17-2002, 12:21 AM
I really miss it...the forums suck without it (to me anyway)...

Someone really oughta make a new one...

mike5000
04-17-2002, 01:19 PM
I never went there so I probally wont miss it!!:tongue: