PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil GCN...

DarkDragoonX
04-15-2002, 11:14 PM
Hee hee, only 15 days until the GCN port of RE. I never had a chance to play the original game, so this is a bit of a treat for me. Is anyone else looking forward to this game?

Brasel
04-16-2002, 12:40 AM
Yeah, I hadn't played it much myself, but me and my buddy played it alot together but we never beat it. I'm getting it when it comes out provided I have the money.

Leon S. Kennedy
04-16-2002, 08:22 AM
I Do, as u can see i love resident evil, It ROCKS! and the new GCN version of the first one will be even better since the graphics are being enhanced and there adding a couple new things. . . . .

King Link
04-16-2002, 10:10 AM
I think the game is highly anticipated and looks like a lot of fun, but I'll probably rent RE first. Never played it before, so I'm not sure whether I like it or not.

vegeta1215
04-16-2002, 10:41 AM
Oh, the remake of the original RE is what's coming out? Wasn't there a totally new RE in the making for GCN? I remember watching a movie clip from IGN with the players walking through this creepy haunted house. There were some truely awesome visuals too.

DarkDragoonX
04-16-2002, 10:54 AM
Yeah, that haunted house is the mansion in the first game, where Umbrella is seceretly testing the T-Virus.

millmill
04-16-2002, 03:46 PM
I'll definately be buying RE when it comes out at the end of the month. I played it some when it orginially came out, but didn't get a chance to beat it.

Daarkseid
04-16-2002, 05:27 PM
Yeah well, even to those of us who played the original through(I beat Resident Evil: Director's cut with both Chris and Jill, and on the super difficult Arrange mode for both characters), it is going to be a treat, since it not only will have much better graphics, sound effects and music, but also a new mansion lay out with new puzzles. And then the new zombie, the crimson head with its horrifying shrieking noise... oh god I want it...

Too bad I don't have a GC...