PDA

View Full Version : Capcom Legends?

Dark Nation
04-15-2002, 12:28 PM
I have some Playstation games that I am curious about. I can't seem to find them anywhere on the Internet. They are called Capcom Legends. I have 4 volumes. Volume 1 is subtitled "Wings of Destiny" and has the 1945 series, I believe. Volume 2 is subtitled "Chronicles of Arthur" and contains Ghosts and Goblins, Ghouls and Ghosts, and Super Ghouls and Ghosts. Volume 3 is subtitled "The First Generation" and has some games I've never heard of. Exed Exes is one of them (or is it Exes Exed?). Volume 4 is subtitled Blazing Guns and has (along with 2 others) Commando.

Anyone ever heard of these?

Hermit
04-15-2002, 12:42 PM
I've heard of these before.
They're basically Capcoms' version of:
William's Arcade Classics and things like that. I believe Namco has a few Classic collection game CDs as well.

Basically being 1 cd with a couple oldie games on it from yesteryear, released in different volumes of course.

The reason you can't find Capcom Legends is because it doesn't exist. The games you are looking for are:

Capcom Generation Vol.1
Capcom Generation Vol.2
Capcom Generation Vol.3
Capcom Generation Vol.4
(There is also a Vol.5, but that's for Sega Saturn or Dreamcast I believe)

Now do your search :)

SiliconHero
04-15-2002, 02:34 PM
I think Konami's got an Arcade Classics CD released, but I don't recognize any old Konami games on the disc, with the exception of Yie Are Kung Fu. If the game carried Gyruss, on the other hand...(it was published by Centauri, initially, but I think Konami took that one over)