PDA

View Full Version : Okay I'm sick of this.

Smoke2001
04-15-2002, 11:27 AM
Everytime I start a game I get to the third question or quote, and then people just stop posting in them. Why is that people? I just don't get. I know quite a few of you don't like my just cuz my avatar, but I just don't get it. Mods and Admins, please don't close this topic til I get an answer, cuz alls I want to know is why people stop posting in my games that I make.

The Silent Assassin
04-15-2002, 11:29 AM
Maybe because they have been done before...and maybe people just don't like quote games....

Smoke2001
04-15-2002, 11:30 AM
After I made a quote game here, people have started making them left and right. Does ne1 else find that strange. I don't know why. :eyebrow:

Smoke2001
04-15-2002, 11:33 AM
Okay TSA, here's a question then, if people don't like quote games then why dide they even post to mine in the first place. I'm sorry if you think that I'm blowing up at you, but I'm not.

The Silent Assassin
04-15-2002, 11:35 AM
Double posting doesn't help either....

Smoke2001
04-15-2002, 11:38 AM
Sorry about the double post. Even though someone moved that post there from another thread while I was making that other post.

Darunia
04-15-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Smoke2001
Sorry about the double post. Even though someone moved that post there from another thread while I was making that other post.

I will believe him. One of his posts has a title, and is really off-topic with the other. A mod/S-mod/admin merged the topics when smoke was posting

Smoke2001
04-15-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Darunia47

I will believe him. One of his posts has a title, and is really off-topic with the other. A mod/S-mod/admin merged the topics when smoke was posting

Thanks for believing me D47.:thumbsup:

Darunia
04-15-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Smoke2001

Thanks for believing me D47.:thumbsup:

Wasn't nothing.

Back in topic, I guess that it turns enough hard and no one knows the answer, or people gets bored.... I don't know :shrug:

Smoke2001
04-15-2002, 12:05 PM
Most of the time when people quit posting the questions that are there are really easy. Like right now in Think Tank the Quote that I have in my topic is really quite simple. (sorry about the shamless self-promostion)

Hermit
04-15-2002, 12:17 PM
Maybe you haven't noticed yet (and I couldn't begin to figure out why not), but your Sig image has been incorrectly typed for a while now.

Perhaps add the extra "t" in it so we can see what it's supposed to be hmm ?

EDIT: That's better

Darunia
04-15-2002, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Hermit
Maybe you haven't noticed yet (and I couldn't begin to figure out why not), but your Sig image has been incorrectly typed for a while now.

Perhaps add the extra "t" in it so we can see what it's supposed to be hmm ?

EDIT: That's better

LOL, and I adviced him of that....:eyebrow:

Smoke2001
04-15-2002, 12:24 PM
For some reason I can't see my own sig image that i just put in.:confused2:

Hermit
04-15-2002, 12:31 PM
It's some blue vector looking dude shooting a fireball or something. As for your games though (since I didn't say anything about this topic last time), it could be a couple of things. Maybe people are tired of quote games, so they reply once and never in it again. Maybe people just aren't interested in playing games right now, due to what's been going on here at AGN the past week or two. Maybe you should come up with something different rather than "quote" games all the time. It gets old, monotonous, and boring after a while I'm sure.

I wouldn't know since I don't come here to play forum posting games :shrug:

Smoke2001
04-15-2002, 12:36 PM
It's some blue vector looking dude shooting a fireball or something. As for your games though (since I didn't say anything about this topic last time), it could be a couple of things. Maybe people are tired of quote games, so they reply once and never in it again. Maybe people just aren't interested in playing games right now, due to what's been going on here at AGN the past week or two. Maybe you should come up with something different rather than "quote" games all the time. It gets old, monotonous, and boring after a while I'm sure.

I know what the picture is of, my brother Dragon Omega made it for me. It's the character that I made up. He's that color cuz of the glow from the energy ball that he's making. Can you see the words at the bottom of the picture? I f you can, read them. DO thought of them.

The Silent Assassin
04-15-2002, 12:50 PM

Wow...so those posts in Connect the Word Game were my imagination?

Smoke2001
04-15-2002, 12:53 PM
I think he means that he doesn't spend that much time posting to games here.

Hermit
04-15-2002, 01:02 PM
When you're bored out of your mind anything is possible TSA. I'm rarely bored, but you got to see it so feel special. ;)

The Silent Assassin
04-15-2002, 01:04 PM
AGN is boring. Boredom=going crazy. When I go crazy, I do crazy things. That's why I post here.

All AGN and no play make TSA a posting addict.

Smoke2001
04-15-2002, 02:55 PM
AGN ain't borin iz just a bad place to be if you think that it's a place where you can can to get away from being dissed and all that other bitch ass shit.